The Clubhouse
If you’re in the mood to talk, bring it to The Clubhouse: home of general beauty chatter.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

Beauty card samples

Hi, when is the next sample day? Last month our local one didn’t get anything as didn’t have channel counter and the month before the samples had gone by 11am! Would like to get next something 🤞 View more

last updated
Posted by:

Winging It

#BREASTCANCERAWARENESS

44285650_10155745579201516_4876263485694017536_n.jpg

#breastcancernow#wearingpink Today at work we did our bit, lots of cakes as well.Did you wear pink, anything going on.... as we are a logistic company we had our pink vest and hat!!! and our company w... View more

last updated

Make up

i think that Debenhams should come out with an Debenhams favourite the way Sephora as we cant get Sephora products in the UK and the Sephora favourite are quite nice to try out new things. like if you... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Winging It

Latest purchases....😍

NOTABLE-00023.jpg NOTABLE-00024.jpg NOTABLE-00025.jpg

May have spent a bit much in the last 2 weeks 🤔 Got a free blue clay mask from Sephora as was my Birthday and my other half gave me the EL products and he even got some samples 😊😊 Don't know what t... View more

last updated

Best beauty advent calendar under £100

What are the best advent calendar under £100? I now No7 do one and have signed up to see if I can get one but think it will be very hard. Any other recommendations to look at? View more

last updated

Advent calendar

Hey there beautiful girls & guys, so has anyone bought the Debenhams calendar - if so are you happy with it? Is it value for money? Do you think you will use most products? Would love love love to hea... View more

last updated

Mini Bar

BABA30FD-599E-4654-BD1A-D596217F2731.jpeg 7E9A1064-18FA-48C0-9B42-212AB4448FC8.jpeg 4402AA06-A57F-4871-B04D-5A70F2543163.jpeg

Spotted this mini bar in Debenhams Meadowhall Sheffield! No prices on display but it’s great to see travel sizes of skin care and perfumes View more

last updated

Beauty Club Samples 💄💋😍

So the next free beauty club sample is out this Friday! And I've been told it's a Chanel one! Yes please!! View more

last updated
Posted by:

Nailing It