The Clubhouse
If you’re in the mood to talk, bring it to The Clubhouse: home of general beauty chatter.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

51C7F827-D3B5-4BDC-8ACD-D39EA7E2C039 (2).JPG

Hi everyone! To celebrate the Community's first birthday, the Debenhams Beauty Team will be hosting a Live Q&A tomorrow (Wednesday 11th) at 12:30pm, answering ALL of your beauty questions! Click 'Repl... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Community Manager

Regarding 250 points

E0C76D62-11BA-41CE-9717-F9C30BB7C605.png

Hello everyone 😍😍😍i sent an email to Debenhams here to help and I got this reply from them today . I hope we’ll get our points soon 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️💐💐💐💐🎉🎉🎉🎉💝💝💝👌👌 View more

last updated
Posted by:

In the Spotlight

FEEL UNIQUE SAMPLE BOX

PhotoGrid_1554892260583.jpg

Really pleased with Feel Unique Pick n Mix Samples This Month. I chose: Goldfadden MD Skin Balancing Mask 5MLCaudalie Vinoperfect Concentrated Brightening Essence 5MLCaudalie Vinopure Clear Skin Purif... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Loving the Beauty club monthly samples!

beautyclub sample.jpg

Good afternoon!I managed to pop into my local store this afternoon and grab the samples!I love the miniature size for the Chanel No5 perfume its so adorable!The Chanel lipstick samples are a great way... View more

last updated

Any one just seen the news.

Debenhams is having financial troubles which could close 20 stores ( l would hate to have to travel a long distance to visit one ) and lots of people could lose their jobs.So buy up ladies. View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Crush

MYSTERY GIFT WHEN SPENT £60+ ONLINE

20190408_121939.jpg

So here's the Mystery Gift I recieved with my online order when spending £60+ offer last week. Really looking forward to using the Lipstick Queen Morning Sunshine and the Laura Geller Hi-Def Glow llum... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Chanel Beauty club sample

After forgetting for the last 3 months! Very impressed with this months sample, I bolted to my Debenhams the morning of release! Much to my delight the Chanel sample of the L’eau EDT smells gorgeous i... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Winging It

Chanel beauty club samples

649F3CF1-2BA0-4347-B592-A937145F4341.jpeg

How cute !!I collected my first Beauty club free gift on Friday, how cute is the little Chanel bottle 🥰 View more

last updated

Birthday Treat.

I haven’t had the email about this, this year and it was my birthday yesterday. Can I claim my brow wax anyway? View more

last updated

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte

20190406_101742.jpg 20190405_160029.jpg

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte in Bombshell and lip liner in Bombshell, this is my absolute favourite lipstick from Huda Beauty love the colour and they so comfortable on lips no drying like liquid matte co... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon