The Clubhouse
If you’re in the mood to talk, bring it to The Clubhouse: home of general beauty chatter.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum topics

1st Birthday LIVE Q&A: Debenhams Beauty Team

51C7F827-D3B5-4BDC-8ACD-D39EA7E2C039 (2).JPG

Hi everyone! To celebrate the Community's first birthday, the Debenhams Beauty Team will be hosting a Live Q&A tomorrow (Wednesday 11th) at 12:30pm, answering ALL of your beauty questions! Click 'Repl... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Community Manager

Bonus points help - 24th April

Sure when you spent over £50 over Easter weekend you got £10 Bonus points? I spent more than £50 but statement doesn't show bonus. Was I dreaming it View more

last updated
Posted by:

Just Arrived

My freebie 😍💖

C0E2D100-7D74-45A9-838E-AFFDD0F86BB9.jpeg

I got my monthly club sample yesterday. I haven’t tried this spray before but a lot of good reviews about it . 😍 last year I bought L’Oréal fixing mist setting spray ... I used only twice as it made ... View more

last updated
Posted by:

In the Spotlight

Beauty card online

Ok so after my drama of applying for a beauty card in Feb and not receiving my card. Got a new card in store thanks to advice from all you lovelies .... however I now have another bump in my journey!!... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Multimasker

False lashes

What brands and styles of false lashes does everyone use? Big brands or small brands (love supporting small lash brands/businesses as they always have lovely styles for a low price)ive tried GWA and u... View more

last updated

Member Levels 🖤

So we all know them well 😂 1 - Fresh Face2 - Winging It3 - Getting Lippy4 - Nailing It5 - Total Glossip6 - Multimasker7 - Beauty Crush8 - Perfectly Primed9 - All Eyes on Me10 - Going Pro11 - Living t... View more

last updated

Beauty club box and club card

Well I managed to sort my card issues out and get some goodies... and on top of it the clinique SA was lovely and helpful today. Was hoping to speak to a SA on clarins but no one was there View more

last updated
Posted by:

Multimasker

RANK LEVELS PLAYIN GAMES!

Screenshot_20190510-164940.png

On my notification, a second ago it shows I ranked up to 'Livin The Highlight' and now gone back to 'Going Pro' !! 🙈 Are they playing with me? Hah View more

last updated
Posted by:

Beauty Icon

Samples.... ❤

Well after my trip to debenhams this morning. This afternoon was a trip shopping with my daughter. Decided to call into boots and the SA's at clinique and Estee Lauder was amazing. Samples given to bo... View more

last updated
Posted by:

Multimasker

Latest in Beauty box just arrived! :D

lib.jpg

Ohh I'm so happy, thank you @SophieG1 for flagging this for us!! Got all of this for £10!! Can't wait to have a good scrub later . https://www.latestinbeauty.com/Code to get 6 products for £10 J01NL1B... View more

last updated