cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your fav/newest products ❤️

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

The community seems to have gone quiet in the last few days 🤔 so what products has everyone been enjoying lately/ newly purchased?☺️

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Your fav/newest products ❤️

Julia
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1  I haven't bought anything for the last two weeks 😱😱😱 but that's because I had plenty of new products to trial,  I have been loving the nars lip pencil,  the natasha denona bronzer has become a every day bronzer for me, been loving the reloaded palette and fenty concealer and UD setting spray ❤❤❤ what about you?

Highlighted

Betty1
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 I've not wore any make up today, it feels great letting my skin breath. 

Last night I used clarins radiance drops (face tanning) mixed in with my moisturiser and it gives me a healthy, natural looking tan! (Not gonna get any summer sun in this weather!). I've also been enjoying my Nice Huile Prodigieuse oil to moisturise I just LOVE the smell and it's so versatile, you can use it on your face hair and body. 

What about you, what products have you been enjoying @MFBeauty1 ? 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Julia I never knew Natasha dannona did bronzers, I’ve heard A lot of amazing stuff about her products I bet it’s such a nice bronzer! And I haven’t bought much new either but planning to sometime next week x 

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

The raidiance drops sound nice! I never new clarins did face tanning stuff! And I haven’t bought much recently but I’m loving the clarins lip oil and too faced bronzer 💃🏽💕

Julia
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1  yes I have the mini duo Screenshot_20190616-191200_Chrome.jpg

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@MFBeauty1 I absolutely can't get enough of my Game of Thrones palette, so much pigment, such great colours!

A few fab samples I've tried are the Origins Relief Gel, Kiehl's Calendula Serum Cream, Kiehl's herbal oil! All great skincare I'll need to purchase!

And of course the Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment Heart.

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

The colour looks so nice! And that highlighter looks so gorg and glowy 💜

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Pineapple I think everyone’s been loving their GOT palette, glad your getting some use out of it it looks so nice, you’ve been trying some great products!x

Zuzu
Multimasker

It has indeed! 

The newest I've purchased is the chloe nomade perfume 💕💕💕💕💕 and i have already posted the recent purchases before that

@MFBeauty1 💕❤