cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Would you rather have another option for your ''Beauty Card'' Birthday treat?

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Oooooh yes I would love extra beauty points too @Irthale  Smiley Happy x

Re: Would you rather have another option for your ''Beauty Card'' Birthday treat?

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

I never use the brow offer as I have a regular lady that does my brows and I won't go anywhere else in case they try and change the shape, I like how she does them already s why go elsewhere, even if it is free.

I don't think I've ever been offered a facial - ironically I would actually use that! Personally I'd just prefer a £5 or £10 voucher to be used on beauty products or a service if the counters provide them (make up lesson/makeover/facial etc)

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I totally agree with the brow thing @SmileyShazza Smiley Happy As far as i know you just go into the store which has that brand that offers the facial with proof of your birthday in and around that time. I would also love a voucher off beauty products Smiley Happy x

Melo249
Nailing It

I totally agree I don’t have any eyebrows to wax as I’m so fair and I’m now 50 so they don’t grow anymore also going through a hormonal thing with my skin so the facial doesn’t suit me either so I’ve been missing out, I agree that some minis or some sort of beauty product would be more beneficial for some of us. 

Melo249
Nailing It

Hi Amanda C so how do you change your brand cos I don’t ever remember picking one thanks

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Hi @Melo249 the changing the brand bit was for the site feelunique.com and nothing to do with Debenhams x

Highlighted

Priya_13
Glitterati

@Amanda-C I've had a beauty club card for about 10 years but I've never received an email about a birthday treat. I would like a masterclass just something short like 15 minute tutorial on how to do the smokey eyes or the perfect red pout etc. That way you can choose something you are interested in and potentially Debenhams could get a sale out of it too. Win win situation. 

MiaL
Multimasker

@Priya_13 I love the sound of those masterclasses!