cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst beauty club ever

Hollyanna1
First Base

In all the years I've been a beauty club member I have never received anything. Not a free sample, not a birthday treat. The community site is full of old competitions that are now all out of date and expired. Absolute joke.

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Worst beauty club ever

Sabrinashort
Nailing It

I check the site weekly sometimes daily as new competitions and tests/trials come up often. I don’t get emails etc either, the samples you have to go into s debenhams store on the last Friday of each month or after that to get your sample limited stock is the only problem. 

StephHS90
Beauty Crush

I would just like to say there are a lot of members on this community, a lot of members who also may not have not yet received a sample but there’s a lot of people to go through. I would also suggest upping your participation with conversation and entries to competitions. The birthdays treats aren’t related to the community and you can actually get a sample every month. If you have a beauty club card ( you can get them in store) you will receive your birthday treat  via email  and will allow you to pick up samples each month.

mxx1
Winging It

I agree.This beauty club is rubbish.

Waynettadixon98
Just Arrived

I've been with beauty club along time agree don't get many freebies . I do get emails for a treat for my birthday but often in bigger stores or London or Newcastle that I can't access so often can not take advantage of them So rendered pointless 😭

Zuzu
High Brow

@Hollyanna1 @mxx1 The community is a lovely place to participate in honestly.. very lovely people on here and valuable opinions and advice.. its not about the free samples and gifts at all.. we are 50000 members... so for sure not everyone would be able to get a sample or win a competition every time..

Try signing up for the 2 new test and review by the amazing beauty club managers @TazK and @EllenL ❤

Good luck

Xannia-jade
Getting Lippy

The thing is there's thousands of people who use this site daily. You.just have to be quick when it comes to new on you testers applications and they always have good competitions,I'm.not sure where you're reading the old posts/comps etc as I'm seeing brand spanking new ones almost every other day x

Shanti
Nailing It

I have got many samples in my store over the past year. As for email, I don’t get many as I’ve opted out. It is not necessary to have an email for Birthdays as one can just go to Benefit counter and say your Birthday is coming up and they book one in for Eyebrow tidying up.

If there are 50,000 members it must be hard to get samples for everyone. I have missed many but it’s ok as I’m in this club for the fun and chat and getting to know the beauty products and test them sometimes.

Thanks BC.

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

Guys, can you tell me any other company that you expect to receive free products from? It's quite rude really to come on to a company's page demanding free things... I don't know what you are expecting! 

mxx1
Winging It

"valuable opinions and advice"-really? This is a department store not  an advice center. Samples are always given to make people buy.If they offer samples/products to chosen only-rest will not buy.It should be -to the first 1000 people(for example)