cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What advent calendars did everyone get last year? And looking forward to this year?

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Ok, I cannot believe that I am asking this in August, but what kind of advent calendars did everyone get last year? I feel like I missed the boat a bit last year, but I still managed to get a Debenhams one which I really enjoyed Smiley Happy I think this year I am going to save my shackles and go for the Jo Malone one, because it's always amazing! 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: What advent calendars did everyone get last year? And looking forward to this year?

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

JM sounds amazing! I've never had one before, in fact I kind of thought they were a bit silly, but now that I'm here and remembering last year's pre Christmas buzz in the beauty club about them, I really want one too now, can't help myself 😭😂

Re: What advent calendars did everyone get last year? And looking forward to this year?

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@bonnieburton i didn't get beauty advent calendar last year! But really want to buy one this year, but at the moment no really sure which one

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

I bought the Molton Brown one last year, haven't really thought about it this year yet, hopefully something just as amazing but not as expensive @bonnieburton 

emilyward1990
Multimasker

I got the No7 one and I honestly thought it was amazing. So many good and full size products! What was the Debenhams one like @bonnieburton

Ashli
Beauty Icon

I bought the Debenhams one last year when it went down to £35 and really enjoyed unboxing as it was my birthday month too. This year, there are several ones that look fab but way outta my league! @bonnieburton