cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website problem

Paula1994
Multimasker

Is anyone else having a dificulty to log in and browse around the community website? i thought it was my reception at first as my wifi was off but its been around a week now, takes me like 4 attempts to log in and everything takes about 5 mins to load. any sugestions ? thanks in advice x

9 REPLIES

Re: Website problem

Pineapple
Multimasker

It's been the same for me for the past week or so Smiley Sad. They are probably getting more traffic than anticipated,  fingers crossed it gets fixed soon!

DJMcCumiskey
Multimasker

Yup, been having the exact same problem for days now @Paula1994  Sometimes I go to another tab or app whilst I'm waiting for it to load!  I was wondering if there was a problem too?  Sometimes it comes up with an error and I've got to close the tab and reload the page and try again.  Sometimes I just give up as it's a PITA!  

shubhi
Nailing It

Yes definitely there is some latency in loading website specially after login when page takes time to load!!

Rabia
Multimasker

@Paula1994 

You are right. The page is taking so long to load and even logging in is taking time and I some times make 4/5 attempts to log in. I hope issues will resolve soon 🤞

Highlighted

SilviaP
Multimasker

That's forever to open and to navigate the website 

sfbeautyxo
Multimasker

Yes I’m having the same problem too, it’s the same on my laptop and phone. Have to try logging in a few times takes about 5 minutes until it finally lets me log in lol 

Julia
Multimasker

It's been day's now not working well is so annoying though it takes so loooonnnggg to get logged in and when you are finally logged  it doesn't work properly again... let's hope is fixed soon

Ollie69
Winging It

Mine is a little slow today

Amanda-C
Multimasker

Hi @Paula1994  I have been having problems with it too for the past few days x