cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded!

jackieelty
Winging It

I've received my #UrbanDecayNakedReloaded palette and can't wait to try it and show off the results, loving the colours <3

Jackie x
Don't be afraid to try something new, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.....

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@jackieelty  Congratulations 💕 can’t wait to see your looks x

Vchristina1
Nailing It

Loving the colours of this palette although a little in two minds if the peachy tones would suit my skin....

Aishah-z
Winging It

Okay so I was one of the much appreciated, people who got sent this palette. I did leave a bit of time before posting my review as I wanted to be as honest as possible!! 

Firstly these don’t compare to the previous ones. I genuinely love the fact that this forumula is different, don’t get me wrong they are still beautiful and buttery but these have much more of a lighter feel. This means I have been able to wear this on the go ! Defo one of  The palettes that you can use as everyday kind of thing. Don’t need to use any fancy brush my normal morphe brush is fantastic. I really like that the colours are so neutral and they are defo buildable!!

Michele82
Multimasker

@SophieG1  I like it, but I don’t love it. I also like glitter ✨, but a bit of colour would be good, after all, it’s summer 🤩☀️🥰

However, UD has different palettes that suits different opinions. I’m happy you have found your number 1 🥇