cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Angelprincess87i'm the same the boldest i go for is a sliver smokey eye lol! its a really nice i could probably use every shade. not sure if you've seen yet but on the blog they have a 100 to give away so make sure you enter Smiley Happy xx

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

@SophieG1 thanks for the reminder but I already entered the competition for the Urban Decay palette, if you entered aswell then good luck to you aswell. ☺

Mubzy
Multimasker

@SophieG1 

Wow This Palette  Is Beautiful Great For Everyday ,I Would Really Make Soo Much Use Out Of It And Yes Its Slightly Boring But I Would More Likely Pick This Up Everyday To Use Than  A Palette Which Contains  Bold Colours ..

I Don’t Think I Can Pull Of A Bold/Glam Eye Look Unless There Is A Special Occasion . 

Lauram1889
Fresh Face

My favourite is the urban Decay naked heat palette, it transforms a look from day to night! 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Mubzy  I’m exactly the same I’m just coming out of my comfort zone with bolder lipsticks bright colours just don’t suit me.  X

Mubzy
Multimasker

@SophieG1  

Yes Agreed ! Makeup Has Changed So Much Over  The Years  And Am Trying To Wear Darker Shades .. Just Not  Fond Of Red/Burgundy/Grey/Plum Toned Shades .. Am Soo Used To My Pinky Nude Shades 🤭 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Mubzy I went through a stage of trying darker colours like purples etc but I always end up going back to my nudes 😂😂 i Brought ABH subculture 6 months ago and I haven’t used one shade I always go back to either my Huda smokey obsession or Naked palettes. X

Mubzy
Multimasker

@SophieG1  I Was Like That Too I Went Through A Phase Of Plumy Shade Lipsticks And Then Few Months Later Back To The Usual Ones Lol 😂

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

what are we like lol! i could of had any palette from New York and i decided Natasha Dentona the mini nude one Woman LOL i'm sure if someone looked through my collection they would be like why have you got like 10 shades exactly the same lol! 

Mubzy
Multimasker

@SophieG1  Hahaha 😂 I Would Have Got Colourpop Lippys If I Was You .. I Have An obsession Of Lippys .. Another Nude Palette  is never enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ Am Sure You Use If Often 🤔