Did you mean: 

Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded!

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 You are so nice to yourself! Woman LOL xx

SophieG1
High Brow

@Pineapple yes I’ve told my partner at this rate he will need to get a extra job 🤣

Highlighted

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Lol, he needs ot hurry up Smiley Very Happy. Need more fragrance too!

SophieG1
High Brow

Woman LOL will be needing to send the 4 year old out to work as well lol 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Old enough to do tricks on the street for pennies right? Woman LOL

The more I look at the Reloaded the more I think I actually need it Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL.

SparkyJ
Nailing It

Ooooh this is so pretty! I can’t wait for it to be released !

Sassygirl14
Getting Lippy

First anyone have a date as to when this is coming to Debenhams?? I heard it was 18th too but that's only on UD's website but prefer to order from Debenhams.  Thanks xx

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Sassygirl14 Pretty sure it was the 28th. Smiley Happy

SophieG1
High Brow

@Sassygirl14 yep as @Pineapple  said it’s the 28th but be sure to check out your local Debenhams for launch parties. Birmingham Bullring Debenhams will be having one tickets cost £5 but you can use that to then buy products. They will have masterclasses,Nibbles and drinks and Goody bags for ticket holders 😊 

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

@SophieG1 i think this is my favourite urban decay palette so far, I am definitely a nude shimmery eyeshadow look person, especially as i have such fair skin, darker colours tend to make me look abit washed out,.

i currently use the Benefit vanity flair eyeshadow palette as that is all nude shades, some have shimmers and the product comes with a leaflet showing how to get the most out of your palette and create day and night looks depending on the occasion.