cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urban Decay Naked Reloaded!

SophieG1
High Brow

Wow it’s beautiful! Check out the UD instagram for swatches! I can’t wait for it to launch in the UK! It’s everything I would use in a palette I’m a nude and shimmers person and I think I could probably get away with using this palette every day! Anyone else have any favourite nude/browns eyeshadows?

A1EBB3A9-7BAF-4C0E-9C57-C33F10C8B008.jpeg

42 REPLIES 42

Re: Urban Decay Naked Reloaded!

SilviaP
Perfectly Primed

I'm all for nudes and my sister even makes fun of me that I only go for "barely can see eyeshadow" but this palette seems so plain ..... Doesn't call my name at all. 

SophieG1
High Brow

@SilviaP  I’m the same I spend ages applying only for it to look like I’m wearing nothing lol! It does look plain but bar the pinky shade i would definitely use every other shade. If they removed the pinky colour and put another brown in this would be perfect for me. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

It looks lovely but a bit boring maybe? I have the Naked 2 and this doesn't seem to add too much to it, I do like the dark brown though, looks just like chocolate! I think if I was buying another Naked it would be either the Cherry or 3 Smiley Happy.

And lol I only have 2 eyeshadow looks - I-spent-half-an-hour-on-this-and-it-looks-like-I-forgot-my-eyeshadow and drag queen Smiley Very Happy. Need to find the balance somewhere in there Woman LOL.

Highlighted

SophieG1
High Brow

I really like it but I think that’s because I’m really selective when it comes to eyeshadows has the be the right shade of brown 🤣🤣 it does look on the swatches highly pigmented which would be a upgrade from the previous naked palettes. I like cherry but I wouldn’t know what to do with the colours. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 Well the right shade of brown is important isn't it Woman LOL. I imagine I'd try the Cherry, find out I'm bad with colours and some friend's going to end up with a nice present Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL. I like the look of the Smashbox - 'L.A. Cover Shot' palette. It has a good balance of neutrals and colours to play with, it's on my wishlist! Smiley Very Happy xx

SophieG1
High Brow

Yes I’ve seen it does look lovely! I’ve always been tempted by Huda New Nude palette it’s mainly pinks buts is so pretty and I’ve heard nothing but good reviews.  I seem to struggle to find colours that go well together that’s why I always stick to the nude colours so I can’t go wrong lol. 

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SophieG1 I love that one too! Keep seeing it everywhere Heart. I always youtube eye looks otherwise things don't go too well Woman LOL.

Angelprincess87
Multimasker

Omg that palette is right up my street, I currently use the Benefit Vanity Flair nude eyeshadow palette which I love but that one looks so shimmery that is a must buy - from me to me.

I'm sensing a birthday shopping gift.

SophieG1
High Brow

I’m sensing a gift from me to me too 🤣 it’s released on the 18th hopefully Debenhams will have it in stock then 🙈