cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Too Faced eyeliner or Benefit roller liner?

All Eyes on Me

I love how long my Benefit roller liner lasts. It’s amazing, lasts months, much longer than the L’Oréal super slim liner I used to use.

I’ve seen the Too Faced Better than sex eye liner and want to know if it’s better or the same? Has anyone used both and know what the difference is? 

Better Than Sex Easy Glide Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 0.6Ml - Too Faced 

Roller Liner True Matte Liquid Eyeliner 1Ml - Black - Benefit 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Too Faced eyeliner or Benefit roller liner?

Living the Highlight

I haven’t used either but I know that they’re both meant to be really good. I really would like to try them too and the fenty’s. I also have roller lash mascara on my to try list. I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful (well at all)! I hope someone is able to push you in the right direction. @makeup-addict 

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

@SophieLHLol thank you anyway. I’ve not seen the Fenty one. What eyeliner do you use?
I really need to practice with my eyeliner. I seem to be incapable of drawing a thin line lately

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

I have a couple but I tell you what is great value and doesn’t really budge and it’s budget!!!!!! Collection 2000 gel felt liner for like 3.99 !!!! I always have one on standby.  

currently using a gel pot liner from Bobbi brown as I’m going for more smudgy our soft look (natural) because I’ve been lazy with my make up!  

The Fenty looks so good I tested a few out the other day and they didn’t budge off my hand for hours. The colours are great and varied so I would definitely recommend you check them out x @makeup-addict  I did a post on Fenty a few weeks back x 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@makeup-addict Ooh two great products but unfortunately haven't used either of them. I use KVD Tattoo Liner and it goes on beautifully.You can easily do a subtle thin line or a sweeping wing and the tip just complies with your every wish. Secondly, it dries almost instantly so for people with fine lines (like me), there is little to no bleeding at all. Third, it stays put. All Day. No questions asked. It removes easily with wipes but it once it's on, it simply stays where it's meant to stay. The colour is nice and dark, goes on matt (there's no shine as with others I've tried) and doesn't rub off or lose it's intensity all day. Absolutely worth every penny and by far, the best eye liner I've ever tried.

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

thanks @Ashli. I think I might have a KVD liner  in a beauty box I got ages ago, I’m going to have to find it and see if it’s the tattoo liner. I’ll definitely try it, it sounds like exactly what I need!

Highlighted

High Brow

@makeup-addict I haven't tried both of them either but both are just equally as good! Currently using the KVD liner too and I love how intense and black it is! Normally before I was using the Charlotte Tilbury Kohl (brilliant staying power) and then the Maybelline waterproof master ink liner on top to really seal everything and my eyeliner would NOT budge at all for the wholeeeee day! But that's such a long process and it's a little easier with the KVD one instead 😂