cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

The bareMinerals Obsession continues....😍

HannahJo
Multimasker

So.....on my normal Sunday morning browsing I came across this amazing deal! I'm  running low on my bareMinerals Skin Longevity Serum and I was starting to panic when I saw this set! There's an offer on that ends today, so the kit is already reduced from Β£39 to Β£29.25 PLUS you can use code LOVE20 for 20% off!!!! So it worked out to be Β£23.40. Well needless to say I bought 2 🀣🀣Screenshot_20190630-081225_Chrome.jpg

Hannah Jo
x
24 REPLIES 24

Re: The bareMinerals Obsession continues....😍

SparkyJ
Going Pro

Good buy! @HannahJo  tempted myself as I am running low on serum and the cleansing oil!

Highlighted

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

What a brilliant offer!

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Ooh that is a good find! One of the other community members used up one of their bare minerals skincare products onto their 3rd bottle the other day! They defo must have some good skincare products for sure x

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

That's a really good buy!!  Considering the serum alone is worth Β£34!  πŸ˜€  @HannahJo 

@Boss786  Heres one for you!  Or are you all stocked up atm!  πŸ˜†

HannahJo
Multimasker

@MFBeauty1 yeah i love it! I know i was having a conversation with someone on here the other day about a bareminerals set but I can't remember who it was and if it was this set??? I've subconsciously 'found' it haha!

Hannah Jo
x

HannahJo
Multimasker

@DJMcCumiskey I know right!!!

@Boss786 was it you that told me about the set with the mask the other day????? I know it was a fellow addictee haha

Hannah Jo
x

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@HannahJo morning an ehat a good  morning i see for you😍

Yes it was me i just opened my 50ml serum from the pack .

This is really good i think this is a 30ml but defo gona go have a peep🀣

Thankyou😘😘

@DJMcCumiskey  looks good hey im checking it out☺

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  This is one 😍 do I don’t I? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I really want to try the mask though...and the serum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Boss786
Beauty Icon