cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Thank you Debenhams!! 1st birthday event πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

makeup-addict
Multimasker

Thank you @TazK @EllenL and all Debenhams beauty team for an amazing afternoon at the 1st birthday event.

I had such a lovely time and was so happy to meet @Michelle82 @Beauty1  @TH130199 @heatherlabelle1 I’m not sure of the other ID’s I only remember your real names so please tag me on here so I can find out πŸ’•

I was so happy chatting that I hardly took any photos loll.

The beautiful @Kirsty_UD Was there and showed us how to use the new honey palette which looked beautiful on @heatherlabelle1 and @Michelle82 

I got to try the new YSL Libre perfume which smelt lush! It’s on my Christmas list as I’ve recently got the new Dior Joy and Michael Kors perfume. Marcio MUA added some more colour to my eyes which finished of the look I was trying to achieve lol and he put some highlight on me. 

The KVD MUA Anna did foundation colour matches but I didn’t get a chance to try it. I will definitely get a match when I’m next in Debenhams.

When we went live on the camera I was sooooo nervous but I’m glad I was involved. I’m really trying to push myself to stop being such an anxious and nervous person but it’s so hard lol! I wish I could be more confident. I have got better since joining the community but still got a way to go πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚.

The goody bag is just WOW. I won’t be buying any mascara anytime soon ! We got 4!! πŸ˜‚ 

They also had all the new season clothes, bags, shoes and accessories so of course I had a sneaky peak 😍 I’ve already seen a skirt I’d love!

4FAAE0D8-E933-4FD5-A6CC-8B99D8B77345.jpeg

CA3B6B1C-89B1-454A-905A-B00AEF217DC7.jpeg

058CF4EE-00CF-4663-82B4-1B02D8F4BBE4.jpeg

F1BC0B21-415C-45D9-B26B-6D13488AFB70.jpeg

5FD329EE-01C4-46A8-8BC9-10125CF10501.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Thank you Debenhams!! 1st birthday event πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Rabia
In the Spotlight

@makeup-addict  Sounds great πŸ‘ you are looking beautiful 😍❀️Enjoy your amazing products 😍❀️

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

You look beautiful! @makeup-addict 

And the goody bag is 🀩🀩🀩

glad you enjoyed the event! πŸ’•

neringa
Multimasker

Love your flawless makeup @makeup-addict πŸ˜ What a beautiful day to remember☺️

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

@makeup-addict I'm so glad you had such a brilliant time! And you looked fabulous! As always! πŸ˜‚πŸ–€

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Amazing day πŸ’•πŸ’• love the goodiebag πŸ’•

Highlighted

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It was so lovely to meet you again @makeup-addict , you really are truly lovely. Great photos and lovely post, glad you enjoyed yourself. Are you pleased you did go live in front of the cameras now ? You did extremely well like a pro .

The goody bag is really amazing, enjoy them all, as you say the mascaras will last you a very long time!

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Looks fab @makeup-addict !!!I feel like I've missed out on so much fun!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@makeup-addict  Superb description of the event! I had no idea you are an anxious and nervous person πŸ€” I thought you were shy ☺️ Anyway, you looked very good! I loved your outfit and makeup. You are a real lady and I have to learn with you. ❀️

My name is single β€œl” - Michele82 😜 I have find out about this other username recently. So annoying. if I knew it before, would have chosen a different because it confuses people. 😬

makeup-addict
Multimasker

Sorry @Michele82 !! I’m sure I saw your pic when I tagged that user ID πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ x