cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: TKmaxx finds! πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

OMG how can she do that ? @Hue_beauty, that's so annoying, I would have said something, I guess under shock you were probably speechless. Hopefully you will find it in another branch. 

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Boss786 @DJMcCumiskey after she opened and tested I was pretty okay with not buying it but wow I actually wish words would form in my mouth instead of just looking like a fish and not knowing what to say because I could have sworn at her in Bengali but in a state of confusion I was like πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Shafaqshehzad after she opened them I was put off because I hate product being wasted and used and then for me to buy, however these seem like a Christmas edition so I'm sure there will be more coming soon!!

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

All the best @Hue_beauty  πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Highlighted

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Beauty1 definitely shock! I don't even understand where people get the confidence from πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” however I'm hoping for more because they seem like a Christmas edition so plenty more soon! I would prefer if people tested an open packet and not an unopened one πŸ˜”

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Sabina123 YES YES YES!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Why can't people just Swatch the open packet because it will just make it more considerate for the people who want to purchase!

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@TH130199 I can't believe she had the audacity! I didn't even know what to say from the complete shock?!? Still, after she opened it I was put off from purchasing as I prefer unopened and untoched one!

I definitely hope another, I think maybe it's a Christmas edition so I'm fingers crossed for more!

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@NadiaS88 urgh I know, I wish there were testers or people were considerate to test the opened packet! Atleast this lady bought it, if she put it back I would have been MAD!!!

TH130199
High Brow

I can imagine! I hate when people make their own testers. I mean clearly it isn’t labelled with β€˜TESTER’?! I will post any good finds and tag you in so hopefully you can grab some good deals @Hue_beauty 

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@BeautySeeker-03 that gave me nostalgia of the boots clearance sale!!!! Omg there's such rudeness and grabbing and people even have the cheek to take from your own basket! 

I guess it's the Christmas coming around the corner πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ