cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Highlighted

TKmaxx finds! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

A couple of days back I saw that @TH130199 spotted the too faced lipstick in a 4 pack and I was actually melting at wanting to purchase the same one!!! So lucky lucky me, i managed to march myself down to my TKmaxx today AND SPOT THE SAME!!!! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

So damn gorgeous and worth the price because each lipstick works out to around ยฃ4 each which is completely worth it because I would just need to cut down snacks and save there ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, like all good things, something has to spoil it and upon checking the lipsticks there was one dimwit.... (Okay that sounds a bit mean because she was a little old) who snatched the package out of my hand and saw the expression on my face like ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and then said "oh sorry I thought you were my daughter" ??????????????

Okay well that's fine, mistakes happen but then she proceeded to OPENING THE LIPSTICKS and testing them????????? 

And I'm staring at her like ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Fair enough to her she buy them because i followed her around the store, but what a cheeky tactic! 

Anyways I'm hopeful for more because I remember a while back where there were a few ABH lipsticks on offer and people would run early to get them but now there always there and covering the makeup section.

Still need to find me some Murad!

Oh and on another note, has anyone used the stila cushioned eyeliner?

Looks a bit dry for me but there were tons there so I'm sure I'll find it again ๐Ÿ˜ŠIMG_20190920_122453.jpg

24 REPLIES 24

Re: TKmaxx finds! ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

OMG!  The absolute cheek!  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ @Hue_beautyI hope they melt down her face and bring her out in a rash!  ๐Ÿ˜

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Hue_beauty  wow thats cheeky i would of said hello im buying them wow 

Hw u let her go do that

@DJMcCumiskey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

๐Ÿ˜‚  @Boss786  Couldn't resist!  ๐Ÿ˜‹  I wouldn't have let her go either!  

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  i cant believe @Hue_beauty  let it go ๐Ÿคจ

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Oh my! How did you do that! ?

you shouldnโ€™t let go of thing and keep it until they leave the shop

you can later decide if you want them Smiley Wink @Hue_beauty 

Sabina123
All Eyes on Me

I cant believe how some people behave @Hue_beauty  this is one of the reasons why I've never bought beauty items from TK max as I find people have opened and tested everything. Just wish they'd leave out some proper testers and keep packaging in full!

TH130199
High Brow

What on earth? Is that woman okay? I would have snatched it back and run to the till๐Ÿ˜‚ youโ€™re too nice! Maybe you shouldโ€™ve told someone who works there so she wouldโ€™ve got told off ๐Ÿ˜‚. Hope you have better luck next time and find even more good bargains! I am going to have another scrounge in a few days so will post what else I find xxx @Hue_beauty 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Hue_beauty  oh my i hate when people doing like that! In my local TKmaxx half of products always open and used! It so anoying!

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Hue_beauty  OMG WHAAAAA..... the bare cheek!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... I would of been like... erm hello bleep bleep ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคญ people actually never fail to serious me.. the shopping war are ONNN for all the goodies &only gonna get worse with xmas shopping eeeeck!๐Ÿ˜ณ shin pads at the ready!๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But them lippys are gorg๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘„ I seriously need to get into tkmaxx soooon๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ–ค