cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Kat Von D lovers…

sammiexd
Just Arrived

I love Kat von D's tattoo liner, eyeliner is a necessity for me in any eye look. My best tip would be to have a cotton bud dipped in makeup remover (water works too) and use a twist motion to remove a 'wing gone wrong'. This stops the rest of your eyeshadow or foundation from being completely being ruined. You can also clean up any excess in the offebding area with a good coverage concealer! 

Highlighted

eri82
Getting Lippy

My best beauty tip is to use pure organic coconut oil to clean your face. Wipe it onto dry skin and wipe off with a dry flannel. Its improved my skin no end. And dead cheap. 

I'd love to try the dagger liner, tattoo liner is my go to. Thanks

Hendo_mod
Winging It

Love love love Kat Von d’s tattoo liner so would love to try this one out!! 

My fav beauty tip is to use tape on your eye when doing eyeshadow. To create a super clean look!! Xx 

ljperry27
Just Arrived

Yes please!! Loved Kat Von D for ages and would love to try the dagger tattoo liner 💖💖💖

Bf2204
Fresh Face
Moisturise!!

Smiley22
Getting Lippy

I always use tape to mark out the bottom line of my eyeliner wings. It's a quick and easy mess free technique that gets them perfect everytime! Otherwise I spend ages trying to make them symmetrical.

I hope it's helpful. 

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

My best beauty tip has to be use a leave on mask before you apply your primer and the rest of your makeup and you skin will stay hydrated all day and at the same time making your makeup last longer throughout the day also if your concealer is creasing and you don’t have a loose powder then take a light eye serum and press it onto the eye area and it should solve creasing concealer 

Hazeld
Getting Lippy

I've heard of Kat Von D before but never had the chance to try it out so this would be great.  My best make up tip is to give your skin a rest from make up as much as you can so you can let your skin' breathe'.  We don't need to wear it all the time and to give our skin a rest helps to keep it clear and fresh.

carla
Nailing It

If you struggle with liquid eyeliner, first gently pencil out what you want then go over with your liquid.  Almost like using a stencil/a dot to dot.  Always make sure the pencil is sharp and soft. 

I hope this helps ☺️💋xxx

Bexiwiththehair
Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

We’re looking for 10 makeup junkies from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out the NEW and exclusive Dagger Tattoo Liner from Kat Von D!

39969381_1907886099515207_845137916177940480_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best beauty tip and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 19/10/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Yes please! I would love to win!!! My beauty tip is simply practise practise practise, especially when it comes to eyeliner! Don’t get down hearted if you “can’t” do something, or if something doesn’t work for you. Just keep tying and you will figure it out ! Check out my Instagram on @bexiwiththegoodhair and we can have a chat xxx