cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Kat Von D lovers…

Farah_mua87
Winging It

Hey my best makeup tip is always use concealer or a little bit foundation to fix your eyeliner .If while doing your eyeliner one eyes don’t matches the other one ...you don’t need to worry of by re doing your all makeup just because of one mistake .With a small  brush u can fix it by  just applying concealer or little foundation on it edges or wing .Tht tip is a time and makeup look saviour 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻.

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

Apply your foundation using a foundation brush first and then use a damp beauty blender to blend it in! This minimises the amount of product that is eaten by the sponge (which also makes it easier to clean) and gives you a lovely finish.

MrsCC
Getting Lippy

I’d say my best tip would be just to have fun, as it’s only make up, try new colours, use something you’ve never used before, play with different looks,  at the end of the day it all comes off! : )

donster
Going Pro

How exciting!  I do quite a lot of product testing and would love to try this! My best beauty tip would be always, always take your make up off before bed. I'm in my late 30's now and have always taken care of my skin as part of my night time routine. Good skincare is the start of a good beauty routine, and will give a beautiful base for all the fabulous looks you want to create. 

Highlighted

MissJuls
Nailing It

I would love to test the new Dagger Tattoo Liner from Kat Von D 😍My beauty tip is use cotton buds dipped in Nail polish remover to tidy up mistakes after applying your nail polish 💅🏻 

Megsy03
Just Arrived

One of my beauty tips I always go by is to curl my lashes. This gives the eyes a bigger look and opens the eyes up when applying mascara after and if you apply eyeliner it gives it an extra lift x

Leannemarie93
Just Arrived

I love Kat von d only make up I buy and got all the dvds . My aunt saw this and tagged me as every Christmas I get something new on Kat von d . I originally imported Kat von d from USA so glad it's in UK 

Chaz
Getting Lippy

Hello would love to take part in this love love love Kat von D products 😁🤞

Jordlouiselench
Fresh Face

I’ve never tried any of Kat Von D’s products, so would love this opportunity!! My favourite makeup hack is when applying lipstick take a piece of toilet paper, pull it apart so it’s just 1 ply, and use a big brush to apply translucent powder through the paper onto your lips to set! Perfect lips all day🙌🏽

madeleine
Fresh Face

Top tip.

Use white eyeliner over your eyelids before eyeshadow to make any eyeshadow colour pop