cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Kat Von D lovers…

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

My best beauty tip is if you have really oily skin to just spray your face with setting spray before foundation as it really helps keeping the foundation on for longer x

Onyxsta
Getting Lippy

I’m obsessed with black eye liner! Down to test 🙋🏾‍♀️

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

Highlighted

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

Eyeshadow sticks make great eyeshadow primers and when you use a shimmery one it gives a lovely two tone effect to your eyeshadow

Sykes
Winging It

My holy beauty tip is vaseline. Apply a little under foundation to get the dewy look. Then ofcourse some on ur lashes before mascara and some on lips before any lippy!

Alicep
Winging It

Always use lip liner, so your lipstick won't bleed!

Erinsurtees
Just Arrived

I love Kat Von d there products are amazing the only thing I’ve never tried is a eyeliner my instagram followers would love a look with this 

thumper7050
Winging It

If your eyeliner constantly crumbles while putting it on, try leaving it in the freezer for 15 minutes prior to application.  It should glide along your lash line seamlessly after that.

Punkrockrose
Getting Lippy

id love to try one! 

My top tip would be if you are In  a rush to do your makeup use your bronzer as an eyeshadow/crease colour. 

GlitzGlam37
Just Arrived

Yes please! I would love to try this out 😀 

My beauty tip is to use mascara only on your upper lashes as it gives you a brighter look and reduces smudging from lower lashes.