cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Kat Von D lovers…

Community Manager
Community Manager

*ENTRIES CLOSED*

We’re looking for 10 makeup junkies from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out the NEW and exclusive Dagger Tattoo Liner from Kat Von D!

39969381_1907886099515207_845137916177940480_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best beauty tip and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 19/10/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

267 REPLIES

Re: TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Kat Von D lovers…

Elspeth
Winging It

Yes please. I havent tested alot of her products. I have tried the kvd lock it foundation, i love it! But this is a great new way to try more products. My best beauty tip is to use primer, face and eyes! Locks everything in place and last longer 

Farahsj
Fresh Face

Keep a cotton bud and makeup remover on hand to tidy up the winged liner works a treat everytime

mirunakaoprea
Nailing It

Always use and wear make-up products that give you confidence from the moment of the application until you remove them at the end of the day! 

Kaydepp
Just Arrived

I would love this! My entire makeup bag is kat Von d and this is the only eyeliner I haven’t tried! My top beauty tip for full lashes is to dab baby powder on top of a layer of mascara with your finger tips and top with another coat!

Catherine
Just Arrived

Yes please!! I’ve loved her tattoo liner forever! And I would love to try the new dagger liner! 

elsaar
Getting Lippy

My beauty tip is to have some tape nearby on my vanity desk - putting some near my eyes helps me get the perfect line for eyeshadow (and eyeliner)!

Clair
Winging It

My best beauty tip is to carry cotton buds which have been dipped in eye make up remover in a little plastic bag. Quick and simple solution to remove smudges when you’re out and about!

And I would love to play with Kat Von D’s new eyeliner - who wouldn’t!

sbear12
Just Arrived

I would love to try this liner as eyeliner is my statement piece. My beauty tip is to find a make up look that really suits you, whether it be smokey eyes or bright pink lips and make it your statement look to stand out from others.

Inayaali
Fresh Face

“Always us a skin moisturiser” best tip. I would love to test the kat von d dagger liner.  It would be a great opportunity . I have tried her foundation and its amazing.💖 #katvonddaggerliner