cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Summer essentials box: It’s here 🥰

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  kindly got all of my items sent to me after my holiday including my personal shade of EL DW! 🙏To receive on a Monday morning was a great start to my week! 

5CA43303-6CE6-4757-9DC8-29CC23E2A6C3.jpegAll of the summer essentials full size.

I don’t know anyone too well on here yet although there are names that crop up and everyone seems so friendly it’s great. Safe spaces on the net are hard to find and Debenhams admin are providing a great safe beauty club for all us if you have 1 lipstick in your kit or 100! No judgment here all is welcome 💋💋💋

There are so many different things for me to try many new to me. I’ve already dipped into the sand & sky mask as I’ve a lot of redness from acne scarring so I was keen to test it and it reduced the redness after just the 1st application of 10mins! I understand why this is a sell out for sure!! Well worth the splurge if your debating purchasing it. The fragrance is lush too. I’m very excited to open the clarins mascara I’ve heard so much about it on here. Will be sure to let you all know individual product reviews once I’ve worked my way through everything. It’s all sitting pretty on my vanity for now 🌸

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Summer essentials box: It’s here 🥰

IzzysBlog
Getting Lippy

@kj_lovinbeauty Well done and what a lovely box. I hope you enjoying these. Xx

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

Congratulations, this looks like an amazing win! Loads of exciting products to go through! Enjoy! 

Me, I need that mask brush (OK, the mask too) 🤣🙂

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

@kj_lovinbeauty amazing products 🤤

kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

@nogravityleft  no more messy mask application! A game changer!! 

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

Congratulations, well done @kj_lovinbeauty , that's a great selection of products. Enjoy your prize, look forward to hearing what you think of it all. 

Michele82
Multimasker

@kj_lovinbeauty  You are so lucky!!! Congratulations!!! I’m sure you will enjoy not only Sky&Sand, but all of them. Fantastic products. Enjoy!!! 👏🏻👏🏻🎉🎉😍😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@kj_lovinbeauty  ohhhh wow congratulations enjoy lovely

An yes that mascara is super duper fab💖💖💖😘

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@kj_lovinbeauty congratulations!!!!

It's definitely realky good start of the week! Ihope you will enjoy every single product from this box!

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Wow! Great win! Enjoy 🥰