cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Still here...

Beauty Icon

Sorry haven’t been on much recently from poorly kids to Christmas school fairs it’s been hectic and now I need to get the remaining few items for Christmas 🙈 

So if anyone sees any Estée Lauder bargains feel free to share with me 😂

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Re: Still here...

Beauty Icon

I was wondering where you'd got to @SophieG1  Hope everyone's feeling better now?  There's so many viruses and bugs flying around this time of year.  🤒 

There was a good Estée Lauder deal on at Boots the other day, I'll try and find the link.  

https://www.boots.com/estee-lauder-prep-and-protect-essentials-10270129

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Get well soon @DJMcCumiskey @SophieG1 

i saw a skincare set on boots

i think dj linked the same as it just popped up when I logged in the app 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey Thank you the little is definitely getting better me on the other hand 🙈 I’ve had a migraine for 2 days now 🤢 

Ohh thanks wasn’t sure if this was still on offer. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Shafaqshehzad  Thank you ❤️ 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Oh no @SophieG1 , migraines are horrible, I hope it shifts soon x x x 

The husband had one the other night after catching my norovirus and I had to get him some migraleve.  

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  maybe I should give that a try, I’ve been taking paracetamol and ibuprofen I get about a hours break in between. 

Im sure it’s to do with my wisdom teeth again need to get them removed but just can’t bring myself to do it 🙈🙈

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I have problems with my wisdom teeth now and again too but haven't had any out...and I don't want to either!  I always remember my Mam saying how she went to get hers out and it was lucky my Granda went with her as she was delirious afterwards...it was like she'd be drinking, and she doesn't even touch alcohol lol!  😬  @SophieG1 

Deffo give the migraleve a try if it persists.  They have an ingredient in that helps with sickness too.  

Highlighted

Going Pro

@SophieG1  Hope you and your kids get better soon there’s a influx  of viral infections going around schools at the moment so know how you feel 😊 was going to tell you about same boots EL deal