cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Spoiled by a wonderful friend ❤

High Brow

Thank you so much @Beauty1 for this wonderful gift and beautiful card with a lovely message. Heavenly Gingerlily is one of my favourites and the MB fragrance that started me off loving the brand. I truly appreciate you taking the time to send this when you are unwell. You have been a wonderful friend and confidante since we got to know each other through this community and found we had a lot in common, not least our love of Elemis, Molton Brown, Loccitane, Decleor and Gatineau! I love the Lancome mascara too and one of my beauty resolutions is to try harder with eye makeup as I am usually more a lip girl 😂

Get well soon lovely and wish you much happiness for 2020 ❤IMG_20191230_121009.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Spoiled by a wonderful friend ❤

Total Glossip

Ooh that smells so nice! Enjoy 😊

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Awww how lovely of @Beauty1  to do this for you @Annmac . ❤

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

How beautiful  / I love that card too. 

Highlighted

High Brow

@Annmac awwwwh that's so beautiful and so generous! @Beauty1 is such a lovely person inside and out, the fancy card also just adds to my imagination of her being a very high class woman 😁😁

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

@Annmac such lovely gifts from @Beauty1 🙂

Highlighted

High Brow

Lovely goodies @Annmac ! And what a nice thought from @Beauty1 

Highlighted

Glitterati

@Annmac what a gorgeous gift from @Beauty1 ! You've been very generous to her as well as @Ashli and @Boss786 as well so you do deserve a little treat!! xx

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you for checking up on me so often whilst I was away and since my return @Annmac , after spending 6 hours in hospital today we may finally know what's causing all the issues! I absolutely loved the Rosa Absolute oil, and I am really pleased that I selected these products for you. I just did not get round to it sooner you know the reasons why. I love the Art Deco cards from Clintons too, we have so much in common it's amazing we are not twins in real life!

Thank you @NimkiS  @Ashli  for your kind and lovely words. 

Thank you @Hue_beauty , I have champagne taste and beer money! Even as a child I would gravitate towards the most expensive items. Thank you for your lovely words, it's so kind.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @SophieLH 

Thank you @bonnieburton , I agree with you a lot of community members are wonderful.

Thank you @Sabina123  for your lovely words.