Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Show us your fave summer products!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a minute & I hope you're all doing well and staying safe!

As the weather has been so lovely it's got me thinking about all my fave summer products and I'd love to see yours too! In the comments below let us know which products you can't live without during the warmer months 🌞

Mine is the Endless Summer Powder Bronzer 10G - Warmth - bareMinerals for a natural, flawless bronze!

62237609_603086756848989_1552142782994299259_n.jpg

*photos added to the post may be used across social channels and email content.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Re: Show us your fave summer products!

Beauty Icon

Hi @TazK , hope you are keeping well and safe. My summer skincare regime is very much similar to winter skincare. Makeup is slightly different, I tend to less makeup then, ligher lipstick, very little of my favourite foundation Bare Minerals original SPF foundation, I am loving the mini Nars blush which was in the Debenhams advent calendar last Christmas. 😊😊

Highlighted

Going Pro

@TazK Hi, hope you are fine. For summer using a sun cream with high SPF is a must for me, for day time I love to use a light lipstick. At night before bed time after cleansing, application of serum followed by a moisturiser is a must for me. At the moment my favourite lipstick is Kat Von D💚👍

Highlighted

High Brow

Hi @TazK , I hope you are staying safe at home and clearing your cupboards with beauty products. My favourite product is Clarins cleanser and toner followed by Estée Lauder double Serum in this summer 😀😀😀😍08D1015A-A215-41D6-9C40-42FD7280DA92.jpeg

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Hi @TazK I’ve taken a picture of a few of my favourites 🙈 I was hard to choose just one.

1. YSL tatouage couture matte stain in crazy tangerine 
  2. urban debay naked skin beauty balm (it’s my favourite since I got it in my MOTM box)
  3. Benetint for some natural rosy colour
  4. KVD tattoo liner
  5. Makeup for ever HD concealer 
  6. just discover this wonderful moisturiser by Philosophy 
  7. and cant live without my urban decay all nighter setting spray in any season 

1E5D6C3F-187A-434C-B0FB-B2C095C59A10.jpeg

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Tallatz That kit looks so good I might get myself one 🙈🥰

Highlighted

Going Pro

@TazK Firstly it's so so good to see your posts back.

My favourite summer product is Kiehls Sunscreen just love this one and is my go-to product.

It feels amazing on skin !!Screenshot_20200427-111326__01.jpg

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

Long time no see! Hope you are safe and well! 

My must have products are my skin care .... I can’t live without them especially now there’s been some sunshine and I’ve had nothing to do at time but sit in the garden! 

I am addicted to using Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 50Ml - . - ELEMIS at the moment as it feels like stress has taken its toll. 

But also lip balm is my can’t live without product so I have simple rose tinted Vaseline, Carmex and two fancy ones by my bed: Spf 15 Lip Balm 15G - Bobbi Brown and fresh caramel balm.  

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@TazK  so nice to see you back 😍

Iv beenaway a while myself hope everyone us doing well during lockdown

Its been too quite.

Since lockdown iv been using no foundation or makeup jyst my sof and skincare iv been loving these atm

Screenshot_20200427-101247.png

Screenshot_20200427-101252.png

Im loving this fragrance aswel atm it so light fresh and airy its my fav i use it everyday since this lovely weather began 

😘😍

Highlighted

High Brow

Thanks @Areej, it’s really amazing kit.

If we will buy individual items from Clarins in this kit costs more than £50 but in this kit, it costs £28. So it’s good value of money 😀