cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Shane x Jeffree Collection

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Has anyone who ordered anything from the collection had any sort of update on their order from Beauty Bay yet?  @EmaSullivan  @KarlaLou  

I've been reading on twitter and it's going nuts over there!  πŸ˜¬ Some people have been issued refunds, some have had dispatch emails and some (like me) haven't heard anything at all...so no idea what's happening?  Whether I'll get the palettes or not?  πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted

Re: Shane x Jeffree Collection

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey I was tempted but didnt end up ordering. I saw one girl had been charged 6 times 😬 I hope you get a confirmation soon! πŸ–€

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@DJMcCumiskey I've had a despatch email! But yes, I've seen the same πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ some have d money taken out multiple times and they've had the only order they've had confirmed cancelled and stuff like that πŸ˜­πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It's not been a very good show. But sounded like the JS website was a nightmare too!

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

@DJMcCumiskey I really hope you manage to get your order okay without any overcharging 🀞🀞🀞

Mid12
Multimasker

I hope u get tour order soon @DJMcCumiskey 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I was wondering if you'd ordered or not @JennnCore  as I thought that's right up your street!  πŸ˜Š  I saw someone how'd been charged over Β£2000, and I'm sure (although I could be imagining this?) that someone was charged over Β£4000!!  πŸ˜±

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Yay!  @EmaSullivan  At least one of us looks like they're getting it!  When did you get your dispatch email?  What time did you order?  Was it app or web?  (Sorry for all the questions!)

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks @Hue_beauty @Mid12  πŸ™ 

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

@DJMcCumiskey I got it last night but it's not actually been collected yet πŸ˜‚ It was something daft like half 7! Managed on the site because the app wasn't working for me either, it literally came up for a few minutes which was just enough to check out!

I'm sure they have loads to get through so it'll take a bit longer to get everything out. πŸ€” Hopefully you get the email in the next day or so πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Oh no hope you manage to get it! They should have known the world was going to go crazy over the collection! Still can’t get over people sitting on the floor outside the morphe store like 10 hours before it came out.  

I liked but would I sit on the floor for hours to purchase it.....no πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚