cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected to review a Handmade Soap Co product

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Hi all, 

So the lovely @EllenL selected me as one of the lucky individuals to try a Handmade Soap Company product to review and note that she sent me an email on Wednesday to say that it is being posted but I haven't received anything as of yet and have seen so many of you writing your reviews already 😭

As this was my first time selected I don't know how you normally get sent things, is it tracked/ recorded or is there a chance mine has gone missing in post? Also how long does it usually take from getting the message saying they are sending it in post and actually receiving it. Its been a week today Ellen messaged me. I have replied to Ellen informing her I've not recieved and if its tracked etc but appreciate she is busy so don't want to hound her,  Thought I would check with you lovelies first!

Xoxo

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Selected to review a Handmade Soap Co product

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit  i recieved mine about 3 days after i got an email saying it was posted hopfuly you should recieve it by end of week.

Im not sure if it was a signed for parcel as my son recieved it i think it was just normal small parcel which the driver scans

But if u missed it you would have had a missed parcel card

Hoofuly you get it by friday xxx

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

This happened to me when I got chosen to review a Bare Minerals lipstick @Tarnjit .  My first one went missing so I got sent out a second one which luckily turned up!  I'm pretty sure it was jut sent out by normal mail?

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit I don't get emails just a message that I've been picked and to send address. I receive things maybe a week from when I send my address? They could have been busy perhaps that's why it's been longer!

Tarnjit
Going Pro

@Pineapple yes sorry meant to write message on here not an email. I got asked my address then few days later another msg to say they sent it. 😞 But not arrived and it was last Wednesday...

@Boss786@ I haven't got a red card Re missed parcel or else I would think that's what has happened, I've also been home practically every day and receiving other bills etc in post every day

@DJMcCumiskey I think mine has gone missing even more now! How rubbish! Was looking forward to receiving and doing my first review... I've messaged Ellen and will see if anything turns up in post or if I get resent.

Thanks ladies xoxo

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit I hope it shows up soon! It's not fun having to wait when you're this excited!

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Oooooh nice!  @Tarnjit  Smiley Happy I love soap <3 

I once went to Crete and bought 9 bars of their gorgeous olive oil and honey soap home! Smiley Very Happy

I have never been picked to test anything on here (yet), so it will be interesting to know how you get on. Smiley Happy x

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Thanks @Pineapple @Amanda-C  hopefully it turns up! Xoxo