cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Saturday shopping & this week sample

Perfectly Primed

20200222_133333.jpg

Hello everyone, I went today to my local shop to get my free sample and finally, after few months, I manage to pick my #bare minerals serum. And of course, as some of you know my favourite skin care, I couldn't miss #ESTEE Lauder offer : buy two products, one skincare and receive a bag of gifts. I bought creme, but this time I decided to try their double wear eye pen, I will do a review soon. I can say the perfume into the bag is smell so lovely. Everything is so good. I will try my bare mineral sample and let you know soon. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Saturday shopping & this week sample

Beauty Icon

Really lovely to see you back @manchevailiyana , that's a great selection of products you have. Enjoy all your lovely goodies, and well done for getting the sample of Bare Minerals too, hopefully you will love it. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@manchevailiyana  So glad you managed to get a sample after a long time Smiley Happy and such a lovely bundle you got there. It definately was a great offer that can't be missed. Hope you enjoy everything xx

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@manchevailiyana @Glad you managed to get your sample, I love that bag such beautiful colours 😍

Highlighted

High Brow

Lovely selection and photo @manchevailiyana glad you got BM sample, hope you get the Chanel one this week 😘