cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: Samples πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Farah_mua87
Winging It

yes i have tried it ...its a good of way of trying new makeup products πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Bri246
Nailing It

8DAFB588-411D-4C71-A538-D1A6D8FD6B1C.jpeg

Received mine today πŸ˜πŸ’•

Riddler46
Nailing It

Thanks for reminding me of this I’ve always meant to try it I will now xx

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

Highlighted

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

I've been doing the pick and mix on feel unique for the last few years, the Β£3.95 that you pay out for the samples, comes back to you as a voucher to use against future purchases of full sized products. 

Emoli1983
Winging It

Have you trird the Philip Kingsleg Elastasizer before? I use it all the time. It is amazing!! I actually received the 'Pomegranate & Cassis' version in this year's M&S. All your products there are gab. Shall check that out. Enjoy!!πŸ’†β€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜Š

Melo249
Nailing It

Hi but how do you get the samples and how do you find out  about them I didn’t know they gave a sample each month I’ve had my card a long time and never had any samples

miap
Getting Lippy

hi does anyone know if you can get the o2 priority app without having an o2 sim? or know any websites that show the offer codes? πŸ’–

Ewa
Getting Lippy

Hi can you let me know how to apply for those samples please xx

Melo249
Nailing It

Hi Maryhelen yes I tried it for the first time this month it was good to try high end products like Charlotte Tilbury magic foundation  and others before you spend the high price tag, I then orderd some other products and they deducted  the Β£3.95 off my bill which I thought was good, you can also pick a favourite make and get I think  10% off that brand and you can change the brand every six months, yes I really enjoyed it 😊