cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Samples 👍🏻

Living the Highlight

Received these samples over the weekend:

Shay & Blue Blackberry Woods Fragrance - notes of blackberry, neroli, lemon leaves and cypress wood. It is a lovely, fresh scent and I really like the notes of lemon leaves. It was really long lasting too and the scent did develop over time so I’d love to try out some of their other fragrances. Blackberry Woods does smell a little too masculine for me, like a classic men’s scent so I have passed it along and it was really liked 👍🏻 
66C5B204-3A28-427D-86D6-9336A0A4095B.jpeg

The next sample was a cc cream from the brand erborian who I’ve seen a lot of ads for but never tried anything from them. I chose the shade ‘Clair’ which I think would be the most suited for me but they do only have it in three shades.

C8269420-94F0-4694-B003-4887B8C9D300.jpeg

Did anyone else receive these samples too or have you tried either? I’d love to hear your thoughts x

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Samples 👍🏻

Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxoI got the blackberry woods sample and found it amazing, me too thought it’s more masculine smelling.

im still waiting for my eborian sample, don’t know why I was thinking it will come in a tube like the picture shown 😬 I picked the same shade as you ❤️

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

@sfbeautyxo I have the Erborian samples but when i went to get it they only had the CC red corrector- i do have some red marks from spot so i may try it on those or pass on  to someone else that needs it more. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I got the blackberry woods one @sfbeautyxo  and I quite liked it, then again I like more unused scents/masculine kind of scents.  😊

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@Areej  I thought it would have been a tube too lol, will probably only get one use out of it but I’m looking forward to giving it a try x 💖