cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Sample & £5 reward 🙌🏼

Living the Highlight

After missing out on so many of the beauty club samples I finally got one yesterday, I was surprised I wasn’t told that they’d run out I’ve seen people claim multiple samples with different cards so thought there wouldn’t be any left. So glad because I don’t think I’ve tried this fragrance before. It smells beautiful and I was surprised at how long lasting it is even though I only used a tiny bit on my wrists. The mini bottle is so cute, will be a lovely addition to my mini perfume collection 👌🏼 

• Top Notes: Pear, Blackberry
  • Heart Notes: Pallida Iris, Orange Blossom and Jasmine Sambac Absolutes
  • Base Notes: Heart of Patchouli Essence, Vanilla
  • Floral/Fruity scent6B68D555-EF54-44BE-B687-FEC4F1168DFC.jpeg

There was also a lovely new sales assistant who told me I now have over 500 points on my beauty card so I’ll have another £5 reward once the points get transferred over. I’m almost out of my liquid lipstick so I may use it towards that, or maybe some skincare....😂😃 

La Vie Est Belle Eau De Toilette - Lanc� me

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: Sample & £5 reward 🙌🏼

Nailing It

@sfbeautyxo  happy you got a sample after a long time. Such a lovely fragrance. And to top your day off with £5 reward is even more rewarding. What is your next lipstick in choice?

Highlighted

Going Pro

Glad you managed to get the sample this time and liked it as well! Always a bonus 🙂

Though I kinda don't like it when SA announce how many points I've got at the till without me asking for it, so almost feel like telling them off, which, of course, I never do. I mean, I can check it online if I want to and don't feel like sharing that info with the other people in line behind me 🤷‍♀️🙈

You'll have to show us what you will come up with to spend your reward on 😉

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo Glad you managed to get one❤️, I know what you mean, people are being horrible over samples. 😞

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@CrazyGurL88  Thank you! I may stick to my fave Everlasting Liquid Lipstick 6.6Ml - Bow N Arrow - Kat Von D  but I have been wanting to try Macs liquid lipstick too 😊

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@nogravityleft  I know what you mean, I don’t usually get told how many points I have on my card but I think she mentioned it because I have reached the £5 reward.  I will definitely share my next Debenhams buys 😃

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@Areej  It’s really sad isn’t it, people are claiming multiple and selling them off 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s unfair for those of us who actually want to give the products a try. I’m glad I got this one too as I really like the scent 🥰 

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

This is indeed a lovely perfume enjoy your sample.

Highlighted

Going Pro

@sfbeautyxo Oh, I see, I misread it! That is a different occasion indeed 🙂 It's just that the SA in mine keep on telling me without any reason, other than just say it, so I became sensitive to this issue 😂

Enjoy spending 😉

Highlighted

High Brow

@sfbeautyxo glad you got one, it is a lovely fragrance and there's a new intense version coming out 😍

@nogravityleft that annoys me too, I had quite a lot towards the end of last year that had built up with points offers and I was saving them to use on VIP day but I kept getting told how many I had and asked if I wanted to use them, I guess they were just trying to be helpful but like you I check online and know what I have