cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sample Swaps

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

If you don't end up swapping the Mac multi use stick with babymaker, then I'd be interested in it if there was anything you'd like to swap it for  @Ashli  😊

Ashli
In the Spotlight

No problem @DJMcCumiskey

Ashli
In the Spotlight

20181220_132306.pngLancome Juicy Shaker - 283 Berry In Love USED 2/3 TIMES WITH A DIFFERENT BRUSH Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi Gloss Lipgloss Shade 206 - Pop Pink SWATCHED ONLY ON HAND NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - 05 Antwerp NEW Urban Decay Hi- Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lipgloss - NAKED NEW

Babymaker
Nailing It

I wonder if we could get a few more involved? I like @Ashli idea of sending out bundles of joy- anyone who would like to try something new that people post can just ask- I'm sure postage wouldn't be much with samples so we could keep paying it forward so to speak- so if anyone would like one of the perfume samples let me know. I've got s few skincare bits too that I'll post over the weekend. Let's spread some smiles 😀😀

Rabia
High Brow

@Babymaker 

Hello thanks . I would love to take mini bottles as I am gathering gifts for my friends n cousin... so I am making small gifts with these samples for them in my country. Buying a full size product is very expensive... 😍 I already spend a lot of money and still going to buy stuff for my kids .. I can swap with other samples like skin care or sachets  ...  

thanks🙂

Rabia
High Brow

@Babymaker 

Hello thanks . I would love to take mini bottles as I am gathering gifts for my friends n cousin... so I am making small gifts with these samples for them in my country. Buying a full size product is very expensive... 😍 I already spend a lot of money and still going to buy stuff for my kids ... I can swap skin care or small  sachets if you like ... 

thanks🙂 

Ashli
In the Spotlight

@BabymakerWould you like the Mac Blush stick as @DJMcCumiskey was interested too.. Also if theres anything else do let me kno

Highlighted

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Hi, just to let you all know, if no one is interested in any items, I'll shortly be sending them to a beauty bank as they're just taking up space, and someone might as well get some use out of them. 😊

Sabina123
Beauty Crush

Such a good idea!!