cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same Product Or New Products

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Hello everyone,
I would like to know about your favourite products. Do you re-purchase the item? Do you tend to be loyal to the same brand? Or you like to try new products and replace your old favourite? Do you like samples before buying full size? 😃

To start with myself. I have favourites that I love and re-purchase but love trying new, changing and inventing new skincare routines and enjoying pampering. My favourites are Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Lumene Valo C Nordic Berry duo oil, Show Beauty Styling spray, Living Proof Dry Shampoo, Dior Pump’N’volume mascara, other beauty items I like to change.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Same Product Or New Products

Anniie
Multimasker

@AshliI try new skincare and makeup but not fragrance lol loyal to my perfumes...but if I really like something I would buy it x

Highlighted

Josie85
Getting Lippy

I always like to try our new makeup and fragrances but I stick to my same skincare products Smiley Happy

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I like to try all the things Woman LOL. I'm still pretty fresh in my skincare and make up journey so I've not repurchased much, the only things have been cerave cleansers and moisturisers, the neutrogena moisturisers a couple of times and I think that's it. I think a certain repurchase will be the UD Vice lipstick in Ravenswood, it's so perfect for me I don't think I could live without it Smiley Very Happy.

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Hi @Ashli  Smiley Happy I am pretty loyal to my fav. brands, BUT if I am given a sample from another brand (like the beauty club or feelunique) and I love it, I will switch and not be so loyal! Smiley Wink x

Ps. my favs are Benefit and  Clinique.