cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Revolution SKINCARE at boots

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Reallylovespie exactly the same as how I feel!

I just hate it when the news talks about so many shops closing down and then companies going into administration! It's the whole shopping experience that actually gets me out the house, and seeing so many good companies close and jobs gone I feel like I'm so limited in where I shop and all the lovely people I've met that work in a certain shops, they're left having to start again 😣😣😣

I would be surprised if GOSH came to boots too!

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Areej completely agree! I think do well with their points reward schemes so the brands that are exclusive to Superdrugs should stay exclusive to Superdrugs!! 

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@KikaSte I think that's why boots have recruited so many popular products into their store now making them near enough a dupe of Debenhams! 

It's nice to be able to shop around, but it's the whole loss of shop and jobs that makes me feel so sad, I hate not being able to shop around to different stores and comparing because they all have good deals at different times ☺️

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@TH130199 they do have really great offers sometimes, but with more of their brands joining boots, people would rather their points all in one store and therefore less visits to Superdrugs!

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@JennnCore exactly! I think revolution and a few other brands should stay exclusive to one store, it's better for the economy in all ways! I shop at Superdrugs sometimes for the revolution brand and elf but ofcourse if I'm in boots and everything s there, it's just a natural instinct to shop at the store you're at.... I don't even know if I'm making sense anymore 🙈🙈🙈

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@DJMcCumiskey you've literally managed to write down my heartache and thoughts! ,❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is exactly it! I used to shop in Superdrugs for the same reason, and a lot of teens still do however with more and more brands coming into boots, with the same competitive offers as Superdrugs, there's not much Superdrugs can offer to keep customer coming back to them and now boots offer higher points more often, with 20 points per £1 over a £50 shop, it's more appealing to get all the shopping done at boots!

It's such a shame seeing this happen, I was absolutely gutted hearing debenhams close so many of its stores, the amount of job losses and the uncertainty of high Street shopping is such a worry 😭

Highlighted

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Michele82 it was SOOOO SAD hearing debenhams close that many stores, the one near me in Slough is closing soon and alot of the staff there are so lovely and helping even they're in uncertainty of where they'd end up.

I do love boots and Superdrugs, it's nice to shop around and lookout for great offers, but when there's no competition on stores, the store in the game doesn't have offers as much as it used to!

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@Beauty1 so very true because of the exact same reasons, I prefer boots over Superdrugs because of the points scheme! Maybe if Superdrugs got more American drugstore brands like colourpop etc and those brands agree to only stay exclusive to them then there's a chance for Superdrugs to always stay in business

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@NadiaS88 very true! I don't want them to close because I like shopping around and having different shops to go to!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Colourpop is a good idea @Hue_beauty , they will need something to keep people and teens going in there. Fingers crossed they find a replacement very very soon.