Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Rank Levels

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Ranks.jpg

I believe it was @Katrina777  who asked me for the list of ranks. So I've posted this to help all the newbies who may be interested in the ranks. Hope this helps. 

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Rank Levels

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

@Beauty1 I wonder if any new ranks will be added 🤔

Maybe they should just add a Hall of Fame for when you pass Icon 😂

bonnieburton
Multimasker

I've been stuck at multi-masking for far too long! and I agree @JennnCore ... we need more levels 9says the person on level 6 Smiley Tongue)

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

You never know what's afoot @JennnCore !

@bonnieburton  I was stuck on Nailed It for 2 months and multi for full 3 months, but then skipped all the ranks until In The Spotlight, then Icon. So the rankings appear to be all the place, maybe algorithms ! So you never know you might be joining us soon!

Katrina777
Winging It
@Beauty1 Yes it was me who asked Smiley Happy thanks so much for putting this post up. The more your put in the more you get out I guess. How long do you stay on a rank for before moving up? Just thought I would ask x
KCalvin

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

@Beauty1 @bonnieburton I think Multi is the limbo as I felt l was there foreverrrrr!

Then I jumped to Glitterati.

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore I completely agree with you, as you know I was stuck on it for whole 3 months! @bonnieburton  hopefully you don't too long to wait now.

@Katrina777 I found that I moved up to Nailed It easily, probably around 5-6 weeks, but got stuck on Nailed it for 2 months and then 3 months on Multimasker. I skipped ranks from multi to In the spotlight, and then finally made it to the top on Monday! None of us have figured out the secret to ranks, but I am beginning to think perhaps it's algorithms as nothing else makes sense when we have discussed them before. 

bonnieburton
Multimasker

@Beauty1 @It’s weird! Did anyone ever get their points for being a total glossip?

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I know @Boss786  eventually received hers after a battle, but I skipped past it, so would I even qualify ? I went from Nailed it to Multi, did you do the same ? I certainly didn't receive anything, but I didn't query it either as I didn't anything about it until @Boss786  mentioned it a couple of days ago. 

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

@Beauty1 @bonnieburton I skipped it too... I actually have no idea if I got them...