cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Post issues 😬😬🀚

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Ahhhhh just spent a good half hour / 45mins righting about a detailed beauty advice I was giving in store today &some  skin facts ..... went to post it, didn't post now it's gone &so is my mind! SUPER FRUSTRATING .... 🀚😬

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Post issues 😬😬🀚

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

What I usually do if I write something lengthy on my phone is to write it down, copy it straight away before pressing post it, then open a new tab, go to the beauty club page and make sure I'm still signed in the account, then return to the tab with the post and only then I press the button. Otherwise, yes, it is a strong possibility you might lose what you wrote. Since I started doing this I don't have this issue anymore πŸ™‚

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@BeautySeeker-03  iv write in my memo after having a couple of same situatiions

Contact tazk or ellenL they tend to find it☺

Highlighted

Michele82
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03  If it has disappeared without you posting it, it might be in your drafts. Go to your profile and scroll down and you will find it, hopefully! πŸ™πŸ»

It happened with me once and the community members have helped me. ☺️

charljadepotter
Going Pro

@BeautySeeker-03  Aww no that's so annoying!! I always type up what I want to say then copy it over when I have a lot to say because I'm always worried that might happen x

Ashli
Beauty Icon

It's super frustrating when that happens @BeautySeeker-03 . I usually like to write it on my phone so it makes it easy to copy and paste on here x

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

@nogravityleft @Boss786 @Michele82 @charljadepotter @Ashli  thanks for the idea lovelysπŸ™ŒπŸ’‘ why have I never thought off coping &pasting my posts before πŸ˜¬πŸ’‘ defo noted for my next postπŸ€πŸ€­πŸ€­ πŸ–€

Michele82
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03  Since it happened to me I always copy and paste πŸ˜‰ Did you find the post in your drafts? ☺️