cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help us beauty clubbers who can't get out free samples!!

Kel811
Getting Lippy

I'm asking the best beauty club ever to consider sending out the beauty club freebie's. I'm so frustrated at the opportunity to try new make up and perfume's but cannot travel that far to pick them up, my (not so) local Debenhams is an hour and a half train ride away and as I have a baby this is out of the question. I feel like I'm missing out on so much! Please if you agree then #sendbeautyclubberssomelove and ask for your sample's/freebies to be sent out aswell. Let's do some talking and see if we can make this happen #helpusall #beautyclubbers 

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Please help us beauty clubbers who can't get out free samples!!

bonnieburton
Glitterati

It's a tough one! My nearest Debenhams is also about 45 minutes - an hour away once you get parked (we don't even have a train!!), HOWEVER, there is a massive community of freebie hunters and people who sell off free samples on Ebay and I think if they did have a system in place for people to order their free samples, people would just hoard them. Smiley Sad That being said there are lots of opportunities in this community to try things and win things so just keep trying xx

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Kel811  I’m sorry to hear it’s hard for you to collect them. I also only found out about the freebies in March, so have missed a lot of them since I’ve been a member for at least 3 years. 😔

About your suggestion, I’m just wondering how it could be done, because they swipe the beauty club card in order to give out the sample.  How we could ask them to send the samples out? 😳🤔

sceandavis
Fresh Face

every time I go to the store they said its finished

I do t get a email to say when it will reach not fair  only some people  get the sample

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Kel811 

Sorry to hear it is difficult for you to get the beauty club sample. Debenhams has close on 39,000 members now it would be far to expensive to post them out. 

@sceandavis 

I don't get emails telling me when to get the beauty club sample either. As a regular community member I just read the blogs and it tells you there when there is a sample to get. It is usually the last Friday in the month tho we do get them in between as well occasionally. I get told sometimes they are all gone too as my local Debenhams is small and only get about 20 sent to them. It can be disappointing but a first come first served is fair in my opinion.

Jgray2109
Winging It

@Nilly310 @Kel811 I was just about to message about this. I’m disabled and can’t get out anywhere to get any samples. They need to find a way to make it fair for people that can’t get to stores, it doesn’t mean we don’t want to try the products!! 

Maybe if we paid a small postage fee on the Debenhams website, they they could see our beauty card as well? What do others think??

izziehar
First Base

I feel so much for people who are struggling to get their freebies. What about if there could be a way where people who are unable to get their products can buddy up with fellow Debenhams Beauty Club members in their local area who could collect freebies from debenhams who are unable to, alongside their own. If I was in the same area as someone who was unable to I would be happy to collect theirs as well as my own x

Highlighted

Jwarda
Winging It

I always miss them too 😣 I just get there too late

laladent
Just Arrived

hey!
sorry i'm new here and clearly a bit clueless....how do i get freebies *at all*?
i've seen it mentioned a lot on the interwebz that apparently this beauty club gives you freebies but i don't know how/when/where...? are there emails i should be getting? i'd love a freebie ;P 

angeleyes
Getting Lippy

I also have missed out on a lot of the beauty club freebies and was actually surprised there was still some left of the latest one when I went into my nearest store on Sunday.  With the freebies due to arrive on the last Friday or near enough last Friday of the month I either aren't able to get into the town to get one or if I do manage to get in then I am told they are not in yet and to come back later.  Which I did one of the times only to be told they still weren't in then when I return next day or so they are all gone.  It would be nice if they could be sent out to us instead yet don't think that will ever happen.