cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peter Roth Thomas Mask

Beauty1
Multimasker

Mask.jpg

This is part of the gift given to me by the lovely beauty manager Ashleigh at my favourite Debenhams store which as most of you know by now is Watford , when I attended the after party event last month. I am not a mask fan, I find them very drying and makes my skin feel horrible afterwards, that I actually avoid using masks at all, sometimes the smell can be off putting too.  But after using this mask for 4 or 5 times now I can honestly say I am so impressed that I am really looking forward to using the other 5 jars that were part of the present (picture on profile ). As you can probably see the texture is so smooth, lovely consistency, and odorless.  The product does not dry at all, it remains the same after application and leaving it on for the duration of 10-15 minutes. I found that my skin feel so smooth, and hydrated afterwards most unlike all the masks I have tried before. Thank you Ashleigh for this wonderful gift which is gong to become a staple in my beauty regime.

If any of you are looking for a good mask, then give this a try ( and that's coming from somebody who used to hate masks). Also if you are ever near Watford do go and visit the Debenhams, it's a brilliant modern new store with a huge great beauty section and very helpful staff. 

tea.jpg

That was the fantastic Afternoon Tea we had at the Loaf and Bloom Debenhams Watford! Massive scones, freshly made sandwiches , divine cakes, great tea / coffee selection. Having had numerous Afternoon teas in various locations this was by far the best, and great value for £18 for 2 people! 

Looking forward to going back there very very soon! HeartWoman Very Happy

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Peter Roth Thomas Mask

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  wow seems great i havent trid anything from peter yet☺ was intrested un the pumpkin mask😍

Highlighted

Beauty1
Multimasker

@Boss786  It's really lovely I am so trilled with it. I also have the pumpkin one as part of the set. Give it a go , you will love it, I know how much you your masks. For me like it, it's got to be really good, as I don't like masks and it is absolutely superb. Heart

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Beauty1 i didn't hear this brand before, bit definitely will give it a try!

I'm as well like Loaf and Bloom they have such delicious samdwiches!😊

Michele82
Multimasker

@Beauty1  hummm 😋😋😋 you’re making me hungry. I love scones and everything sweet

🍰🧁🥧🍮🍩

Glad to know that the masks are being good for you. Great review! ☺️😉

Beauty1
Multimasker

Do try the masks if you can @NadiaS88 . A little goes a very long way, I have already used it a few times and there's still so much left! The afternoon tea was really fabulous, and I have had loads to compare it with , this was by far the best, so fresh, so delicious and great value. 

@Michele82 , you will have to come to Watford next time, maybe we could meet there and have the divine afternoon tea and shop all things Debenhams! The scones were huge as you can see. I would highly recommend all of them, the masks, the afternnon tea and of course Debenhams Watford. Heart

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  I also never used to touch face masks either until I joined here now I'm a huge fan of masks! So glad its working well for you x

Beauty1
Multimasker

Thank you @Ashli . this community has certainly opened our eyes to other brands and products that we wouldn't normally try. 

Michele82
Multimasker

@Beauty1  Deal!!! Next time I come to London we’ll meet in Watford 🤩😋☺️

Beauty1
Multimasker

Great that's a plan then @Michele82 . I look forward to it, you will love the afternoon tea. Heart