cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: No-salon survival guide

Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 @I’ve actually  had more time to use my Phillips Lumia, hopefully I shall come out silky smooth when it’s all over 🤣🥰

And that josh wood brush looks better then the spray.🥰

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Areej  I should dig out my epilator and use it. I know it's not as good as laser but its supposed to reduce hair growth. 

I've been in a virtual queue for Boots for nearly 5 hours. If I can't get my root touch up I'll probably try the Josh Wood colour thing. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 The more we do it now, the smoother we will be for summer 🙈 plus no excuse as we are home 😅

omg I saw the queue what are boots selling that there is such a massive line ? 😱 I checked at 3.30am and there was 15,000 plus people still waiting to get on. What is going on 😮? 

Is it the john freda root touchup one you use ? I bought that I found it was more like eyeshadow and had a bit of glitter init.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Areej I found my epilator and its fully charged.  I will start using it properly. 

I've trimmed my fringe when I had one but I did a bad job and I ended up going to the hairdressers to get it fixed.  

I think you need super sharp scissors for a DIY hair cut. The root touch up is just hair dye. You just mix together the quantity you need and you use a brush that's provided to just cover the bits you need.  I fell asleep early last night and missed my chance to order anything 🤦‍♀️