cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newest Addition to my Molton Brown Collection

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

MB.jpg

This has to got to be one the most decadent, luxurious, beautiful rich purple shimmery shower gels ever, and the newest addition to my Molton Brown collection. It smells absolutely divine, looks stunningly beautiful, and luxury at it's best. Even the packaging is just pure luxury. Everything about Molton Brown is spot on. Smiley LOL

@Annmac  I bought it! Couldn't wait any longer. Smiley Very Happy @TH130199  more MB! 

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Newest Addition to my Molton Brown Collection

Annmac
Living the Highlight

Oh wow you got 2!! 😂😂

I know how excited you were about this coming back this year, really pleased you have treated yourself, I wonder how long you can last before using it? 😍 I actually looked at the bauble again in John Lewis today but resisted 😛 I haven't seen the full size yet this year, was it from MB shop? ❤

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Yes I had to go for both @Annmac , otherwise I might regret it like last year. I am to try and hold off as long as I can before I use them, they just look so stunningly beautiful. There were from JL Westfield, only 3 baubles left and 2 shower gels, I am sure it'e left over from last years stock, as MB store does not have them and were not expecting them. But at least I have some now, really pleased with them.Smiley Very Happy

Annmac
Living the Highlight

Well done not buying them all! Just take the lid off and sniff them now and again 😂 I did that with a Rosa Absolut today 😍

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I am the same, I do just that every week to get my fix of certain products @Annmac , this one is like the Oud and Gold which is something you just want keep looking at, far too good to use! 

Annmac
Living the Highlight

Hmm anything to do with them both being glittery @Beauty1 😉😉 🌟❤

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

You could be right there, but they do look so decadent and expensive, apart from the most heavenly fragrance you likely to encounter in a shower gel @Annmac Heart

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

This is such a gorgeous scent!  💜  @Beauty1  I got one of those baubles when they were selling them off after Christmas, only paid a few pounds for it!  I didn't think there'd be that much in those baubles, but it's deceiving! 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It's the most beautiful fragrance @DJMcCumiskey and looks so stunning, I love purple and shimmers! The baubles contain 75ml, which is bigger than some companies. Sounds as though you got some bargains last year. Smiley LOL

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I did @Beauty1 , am hoping they start to do the offers again soon!  Last year it was like body lotions on offer and then another week it'd be the shower gels or handcreams.  Will be going up to check soon!  😁