Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

New On You Send Outs

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you all an update on the New On You product send out as there has been a slight delay in getting them out to you. We are working through our inboxes now to get the remaining New On You products out to you as soon as possible! 😊 

Thank you for being so patient and please contact myself or @EllenL if there are any issues with the product or if you haven't received your product within 2 weeks (please do not contact the customer service team). 

Thanks,

Taryn x

3 REPLIES 3

Re: New On You Send Outs

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@congratulations to all lucky members who have been selected 😍😊 can’t wait to see pix and read reviews 😍❤️❤️

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@TazK  I think it would help for the newer members to have it in the welcome section about waiting times and who to contact as the posts get lost easily. I tried to help out the other day to show people how to reply to messages because I noticed posts of people contacting head office and etc. 

Katienoddy
Getting Lippy

@TazK  thanks for being a superstar ⭐️ and chasing up my new on you dior perfumes . I  can’t believe I received them the very next day! Really enjoyed reviewing the perfumes. So glad I found this lovely beauty group 😘