Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: New Brands

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Great to hear from someone who's actually used them @Carys96 

I will definitely keep them in mind, but I've decided to hold off for now because not only do I have the Bare Minerals lipstick coming on the New To You scheme, I also just found a nude lip liner I'd forgotten I had!  So I found a way of paying £5 top up on my beauty pie membership and got £50 worth of credit.  So, for about the same price as I would have paid for the benefit lipstick I got the Cowboy Nude lipstick I've been lusting over, AND a bronzer!  

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@DJMcCumiskey Yes they’re really good!

Don’t blame you! I’ve got the New on You Bare Minerals coming too! Can’t wait to try it!

Wow, that’s a good deal!!

Erline
Fresh Face

There are a couple brands I'd like to try, Melt Cosmetics and Pat McGrath Labs but neither are carried by Debenhams unfortunately. For brands Debenham stocks I plan on trying the Artist Color Eye Shadow 2.5G - Lagoon Blue - MAKE UP FOR EVER and Radiant Creamy Concealer 6Ml - Cafe - NARS in the next few months. 

MiaL
Multimasker

@Erline I’m dying to try Pat McGrath Labs too but it’s not cruelty free, it’s hard to get a hold of in the UK and the price tags are way too hefty for my wallet.

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@DJMcCumiskey I have the lipstick in lusty rose and it is a lovely colour but it does not stay on for the hours they state! It may be different for you though. Smiley Happy X

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Erline Make Up Forever is a brand I’d like to try as well!! 

Carys96
Beauty Crush

@Amanda-C I agree! Not very long lasting but lovely shades! 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I don't think any lipsticks really do tbh @Amanda-C !  Apart from those liquid matte ones, you seriously can't budge them suckers! 😂 

lusty rose seems to be a popular colour.  It's one I was drawn to actually as well as the nude one.  

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@DJMcCumiskey the best ones I ever found that lasted all day have been a lip pallets by sleek make up and max factor lip tint pens. The sleek is awesome and I can eat, drink, sing and it does not fade. I leave lip marks on glass's and cups and you think it's gone, but looking in the mirror, it's still fab!!!!! Sadly I don't think max factor make the pens anymore. X