cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

Vali
Getting Lippy

My best beauty tip for long lasting lipstick is to apply before lipstick Lip Prime and apply a light layer of loose face powder over lips.

Emma
Winging It

Give your lips a very gentle rub with the softest toothbrush and apply a little lip balm while you are doing your makeup.When it gets to your lips rub off excess lip balm,fill in whole lip with a lip pencil matching your lipstick and then apply lipstick. It will stay put all night. Use blue toned pinks or reds to make your teeth appear whiter.

Snowberrycupcak
Just Arrived

Ooh I love Armani. My top tip is to lightly line & fill in lip with a lipliner before applying lipstick. It will ensure it lasts longer - great for nights you are out sipping on cocktails 🍸😊

Jenny8
First Base

My best tip is to use some moisturiser over as well as under your makeup, it just works so well for dry skin! Instead of highlighter I love to dab some good moisturiser on my cheekbones to create a lovely glow instead of using a powder which can sometimes make dry skin worse and cakey. Some good moisturisers are #Clinique Moisture Surge and #Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Gel Moisturiser Smiley Happy

Jenny8
First Base

@EllenL wrote:

We’re looking for 10 lipstick lovers from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out TWO of the NEW Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Matte Lipsticks!

501 RDA Matte.jpg403 RDA Matte.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best beauty tip and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 31/10/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

My best tip is to use some moisturiser over as well as under your makeup, it just works so well for dry skin! Instead of highlighter I love to dab some good moisturiser on my cheekbones to create a lovely glow instead of using a powder which can sometimes make dry skin worse and cakey. Some good moisturisers are #Clinique Moisture Surge and #Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Gel Moisturiser Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much to everyone who entered and for your amazing beauty tips! 🌟

10 testers have been chosen at random from the entries:

@Feathers87

@littlemsblondy
@gmd89

@COwz

@SarahLouise94
@CrisOcampo

@millondon

@Racheyroo

@Dawny

@SameiraNY

Please can you send me your addresses by clicking on my profile and selecting 'Message', so I can send you your lipsticks? 💄

Keep your eyes peeled for the next installment of New on You coming very soon... 

Racheyroo
Winging It

Hi thanks for the mention, I’ve clicked on your profile @EllenL but I can’t see where I can send you a message with my details. Please help! 

Lingalong8
Multimasker

@Racheyroo It’s the button called message under Ellen’s badges 99128648-5DF7-48FA-854C-E13F12A7151A.jpeg

Glamgran2
Winging It

I think my best beauty tip is to keep lips smooth and free from cracks especially in winter I use E45 around the outside of my lips and a lip primer for night on my lips. I use CYO lip primer for night.  If not using lipstick always wear a lip balm to keep your lips smooth and protected from the cold winter weather.

Racheyroo
Winging It

Thank you @Lingalong8 😊