cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

My beauty tip is to outline lips with either a clear lip liner, or the NYX wonder pencil to prevent feathering and to give your lips better definition.  If using the wonder pencil, particularly concentrate on the Cupid's bow area to highlight.  

Franki82
Just Arrived

Franki82
Just Arrived
My beauty tip for applying lipstick is that i like to hydrate my lips before I apply my lipstick, I apply lip balm past the lip line, onto the skin. I then leave it on for as long as possible before putting on the lipstick but if I’m feeling especially lazy, I use tape to get dry skin off my lips.  

Before I apply the lipstick, I draw an X across my top lip at the highest points (the Cupid's Bow) to trace my lips perfectly.

To make my lipstick last all day, I apply the shade, blot with a tissue, and dust a thin layer of powder over my lips. Next, I then reapply the lipstick—this will form a base for longer wearing lip coverage.  

To clean up the edges around your lips, dip a slanted brush into concealer and apply it just outside your lips.

Ella1
Fresh Face

My best beauty tip for long lasting lipstick is to apply lipstick, blot with tissue, apply a light layer of loose face powder over lips and re-apply more lipstick- it will last for hours, I promise Smiley Wink 

Hayleyp
Just Arrived

My top tip for lipstick...When applying a lip liner gently draw lines down your lips to create a more natural look with your liner before applying the lipstick.  This will also make lips look fuller. #lipstick @armani @debenhams

emmajayne
Getting Lippy

My top tip has to be to conceal around the lips after applying lipstick, especially liquid lipstick, if you have made a mistake. Not only does this clean those lines up, it also helps with lessening or preventing multipacks from bleeding. Xx

Highlighted

Annairah
Nailing It

Morning,

I’m available for testing and lipsticks 😍

science_geek
Going Pro

Hi @EllenL, I really would love to try this out! My beauty tip would be: to always apply lipstick inwards and then go out as you can always clean the edges with concelear that way you get an amazing sharp pigmented look! Xx

Annairah
Nailing It

My best tip is to clean up around your lips with foundation for a precise look or use a pencil first to get defined lips

millondon
Getting Lippy

When I want some vibrant colour as eye shadows I used some of my lipsticks to give it!