cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

Anisah
Winging It

If washing make up brushes is just not part of your vocabulary

Buy a cheap flannel and spot brush cleaner and spot clean your brushes after every use

Keeps them clean and makes the eventual wash much easier

Leanne
Getting Lippy

Rosewater is amazing to keep your skin and lips hydrated, and with hydration you are creating a healthy base for your makeup 

Aleksandra
Fresh Face

What a the gorgeous colours !!!

My tip for lipstick is don't put the foundation on lipstick,especially if you have dry lips, it not going to stay longer on your lips,after couple of hours it will become very dry and you will have a lot of lumps on your lips. Use a good lip balm it will help you to avoid the dryness.  

Sabina
Getting Lippy

Best beauty tip i have-moisturiser. Use all over to keep skin soft. #beautytips

Another tip-use vaseline/ lip balm and rub it into lips before wiping excess and applying lipstick. Very very useful for matte lipsticks i find. Stops lips from drying out!!

Bratzgirl1980
Fresh Face

@EllenL wrote:

We’re looking for 10 lipstick lovers from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out TWO of the NEW Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Matte Lipsticks!

501 RDA Matte.jpg403 RDA Matte.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best beauty tip and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 31/10/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

@EllenL wrote:

We’re looking for 10 lipstick lovers from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out TWO of the NEW Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Matte Lipsticks!

501 RDA Matte.jpg403 RDA Matte.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best beauty tip and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 31/10/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

Highlighted

Russiankarina
Winging It

Lip pencil especially if you want a big bold look and a lip balm. Lip balm help when you have a matte lipstick on and you forgot your lipstick at home as it helps to cover the wear off and makes the look last longer 

Hang86
Just Arrived

These lipsticks look absolutely gorgeous. Would love to test them all. My best beauty tip is if you apply red lipstick and don’t want it to get on your teeth, after applying your lipstick, use your thump and suck it. This way all the excessive lipstick will transfer onto your thump instead of your teeth :-). 

Bratzgirl1980
Fresh Face

Hi dear, I would like to take part of the scheme! Italians do it better so I’m Smiley Wink

Smiley22
Getting Lippy

My beauty tip when it comes to lips is always where lip liner and draw a cross on the top of your lips so it is nice and neat! 

SameiraNY
Winging It

Would love to be chosen for this Smiley Happy

My top tip would be to exfoliate lips before application, apply a balm all over, outline with lipliner and fill with lipstick - blotting away excess to maintain the staying power for a beautiful pout Heart