cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

Sarahca
Winging It

Mix in some granulated sugar with Petroleum jelly to make a lip scrub to exfoliate away dead skin and use before applying lipstick. 

DJ152
Winging It

Hi

I would love to test this lipstick. A good lipstick and vibrant colours defines a face. It is always the lipstick people notice first. It so hard to find a long lasting lipstick. Always make sure that lips are exfoliated before applying any lipstick and also a lip liner to make the lips stand out more. 

Sarahca
Winging It

Create ur own lip scrub to use before applying lippy just using petroleum jelly and sugar. 

Joanne1971
Nailing It

Use an overnight face cream every night to really get that boost to your skin in the morning. Elemis and Dr Botanicals Po are amazing and really set my skin up for the next day x

#Elemis 

Obriens86
Winging It

I love a good matte lipstick, but some can be quite drying, so my best tip is to moisturise your lips thoroughly. The first thing I do when I get up is put lip balm on. That way your lips are always more supple for that perfect lipstick!

AniaWojcieszak
Just Arrived

Hey i would love to test this 2 beauties. Over last coupe yers I have tired few diferent lipstick with differnt formulas and this 2 look very interesting especilly Red o e which is my fave color on lips. I would be gretull if you choose me

Re
Getting Lippy

Absolutely beautiful shades - my two favourite colours! Beauty tip - a bit of mascara and a bold lipstick or more eye make-up and a nude or soft shade on the lips Smiley Happy  Smile.

Emma_Mc
Winging It

I rarely apply lipstick or lipgloss straight from the tube because I just can’t get my lip shape right, depending on the product of course I swipe a little product onto a thin lip brush and work my way from the insides out 

Highlighted

nico1410
Getting Lippy

My tip would be to wear a simple petroleum jelly after lipstick removal to keep them soft for the next day's lipstick application.

Eliseo65
Getting Lippy

Use sugar and olive oil to exfoliate your lips for a super kissable smile.