cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

Just Arrived

I can’t deny it any longer.

Hello. I’m Ionela, and I’m a lipstick addict.

You see, lipstick doesn’t ask questions. Lipstick understands. I kid of course, it’s not that serious … Yet. For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a profound love affair with lipstick. Dating back to my Barbie doll-days, when 8y old me would wear the brightest pink children’s lipstick, to my teenage years when stealing my mother’s lipstick (I confess, I do know where all your lipsticks went mom, and no you didn’t lose them), all the way to my adult life owning about a full MAC store worth of lipstick. It’s safe to say that this obsession has gone beyond safe, and many more things to say

Highlighted

Winging It

If you like matte lipsticks you could make any lipstick looking matte, using tissue paper and translucent powder. Apply your lipstick evenly, blot excess lipstick with tissue paper then pat on some translucent powder and you are done. I would love to be picked up for this test.

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Use setting spray on your makeup brush when using glitter shadows to make them stick and show up more on the eye

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Brush some blusher on cheeks and the tip of your nose and chin for a slightly sun kissed look to brighten your face

Highlighted

Just Arrived

If you are unsure of a colour when trying in store, ask to borrow their mirror and go in to more natural light to get the ‘real’ look....it’s amazing the difference and then you don’t end up wasting money on lipsticks you won’t wear ;-)

Highlighted

First Base

I love matte lipstick but it always drys my lips out and cracks so I make sure to put Vaseline or any sort of moisturiser on my lips to stop it from drying out 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Big lipstick fan and would to give these a test!!

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I think lipstick is my favourite and most collected makeup product!! 💄 my makeup tip is that if you have a really stubborn matte liquid lipstick or you have a stain, use coconut oil and rub it into your lips, it removes it easily,  it mosturises and it’s natural✨

Highlighted

Winging It

I love to try the lipstick please

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My best beauty tip is search, look for that right makeup that suits your skin, I have extremely sensitive skin and it took a long time to find the right makeup to suit, I suffer from cold sores if I use the cheaper lipsticks, foundation etc so my search took a while but I’ve finally found products that suit my skin. Make sure you take your makeup off at night never keep it on and go to sleep 😉 

I would love to try the new Giorgio Armani lipsticks please 😁😁