cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

*ENTRIES CLOSED*

We’re looking for 10 lipstick lovers from our Community to take part in our ‘New on You’ scheme and test out TWO of the NEW Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani Matte Lipsticks!

501 RDA Matte.jpg403 RDA Matte.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your best beauty tip and 10 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product, and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

You have until midday tomorrow to enter – good luck!

T&Cs: Entries will close at 12pm on 31/10/18. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.  

315 REPLIES

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all lipstick lovers...

Rabia
Nailing It

@EllenL

Lipstick is one of my most favourite makeup products.easily to apply and . even if I only apply lipstick I think I am looking soooooo beautiful lols😍😂

lipstick shades sometimes reflect your mood as well I think so ... 

both 💄 shades are looking amazing 😉 especially 4G-102 😍my favourite colour... 

thanks 

ishuritiii
Winging It

Red looks lovely , it will enhance anyone's beauty. 

bethedann
Winging It

Those shades look absolutely stunning!

My beauty tip would have to be: If you love the colour of a certain lipstick, but don't want such a bold colour that day, apply it to the lips and pat it in with a finger to diffuse the shade. It leaves a muted tint to the lips of the colour you love!

Sophieelizabeth
Fresh Face

Hi, this would be amazing to try out! My tip for lipstick, especially for people with very drying lips like myself is to apply a balm before applying the lipstick. That way it takes longer for it to dry out your lips! 

StudioNailz79
Fresh Face

Best beauty tip when it comes to lips would be to use a lib balm or scrub beforehand then lip pencil to outline. Then apply lipstick and blot with a tissue and then reapply for a longer lasting effect! Would love to be considered for this as I’m a beauty blogger so would love to add this in a beauty post! 💋💄

Abbiek12054
Just Arrived

I would love to test these lipsticks. I love trying new make up especially lipsticks as they stand ok the most with my make up. 

Sammiewhite
Just Arrived

I looove lipstick - especially when the colour lasts all day! I like to use an oil-based lip scrub or balm to help hydrate my lips and melt away the colour at the end of the day when taking my make up off!

FJ
Winging It

Fab lipsticks Smiley Happy My beauty tip is one I learnt from my trip to Japan. Scrub lips, apply lip balm, remove lip balm and reapply. This way you ensure all the dead skin is gone from lips and your lipstick will last longer

Sassygirl14
Getting Lippy

Always match your foundation to your neck not the side of your face to make the neck and face look the same colour!