cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

My undying Love for Korres 😍

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Has anyone tried Korres stuff before? They are a Greek brand and their products (even their perfumes!) are all natural and vegan. I absolutely love their branding and packaging, and whenever I get a new product from them I am always delighted with the all the descriptions and pretty pictures. I tried out 2 new products from them this month, and I am very impressed by them. The pomegranate moisturizer is a similar consistency Clinique's moisture surge but is a fraction of the price and smells gorgeous! It is also specially formulated for combination/oily skin as it has salicylic acid (however you spell it) and a few other things meant to tighten pores and regulate sebum production. I love wearing it Smiley Happy The perfume is also lovely, and very similar to Burberry beat (but more elegant in my opinion), but again, at a fraction of the price and it lasts all day. If anyone is curious about this brand it's 1/3 off at Look fantastic - everything I've used by them has been gorgeous and I can't figure out why no one is talking about this brand! 

IMG_9048.JPGIMG_9049.JPGIMG_9054.JPG

9 REPLIES 9

Re: My undying Love for Korres 😍

MFBeauty1
Nailing It

Haven’t heard of them before But looks gorg!x

Betty1
Multimasker

@bonnieburton So pretty 😍

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton O they look gorgeous!

Zuzu
Multimasker

I love any beauty product that contain pomegranate 😍😍😍 @bonnieburton 

Ashli
In the Spotlight

@bonnieburton  Oh they do look good! Never tried Korres before. 

Julia
Beauty Icon

@bonnieburton  they look pretty,  the shower gels  you can find at tkmax,  I'm not so sure if they have anymore products 

Areej
Multimasker

@bonnieburton the products look amazing beautiful packaging too ❀️

Reallylovespie
Multimasker

Love what I've tried, my local tesco do a section! Thanks for the recommendation, love their pomegranate night mask or night cream but I never repurchased it... you've inspired me to go put it in my online basket 😁

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Tried one of their serum's and shampoo. Love there products supposed to be natural 😁