cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Half Year !

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I joined this wonderful community exactly 6 months ago today, and so much has happened since then.

Little did I know back in March that I would be so addicted to this forum, discovered brands that I would never have bought before like Urban Decay, KVD, Philip Kingsley etc all of which I absolutely love to bits now and would not be without them. 

It's wonderful to be able to chat to people who have same interests as me, we love different brands but that's what so great we can discuss brands which are not so familiar to us. Everybody has products that they love,  and are eager to share the benefits of those items. 

I can honestly say that all the members are so lovely and friendly,  and are so willing to give advice in any given field. It's one big happy  family of all things beautyaholics! I think I made that word up. I have had the privilege to attend the Beauty Club Awards, Dior Masterclass and yesterday Beauty Club First birthday party all of which were experiences that I will never forget and will be ingrained in my memory for years to come. At those wonderful events I met some members who are truly wonderful and certainly people I would meet again at a drop of a hat, and hopefully made friendships that will last for many many years ahead.

Having started at the bottom rank 6 months ago, I managed to work my way up to Beauty Icon on Monday, I think I am the only member from the south to make it to the top, correct me if I am wrong but I think the other 10 icons are from the north! That's an achievement in itself !

It's been a wonderful first 6 months, and hopefully equally wonderful years to come!

Thank you to all the members who made me feel so welcome when I joined, for all your help and advise, for the fun, hints and tips, without you all this community would not be the success that it is.

Thank you to all of you. Smiley Happy

11 REPLIES 11

Re: My Half Year !

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

You're right @Beauty1 @- it's very addictive!!I always sat I'm going to spend 30mins to see what's happening and then 2hours later I'm still commenting on posts!!

I've been to the Beauty Awards at my local store and managed to pick up quite a few of the samples on offer too. Have to admit-this is probably the *best* beauty club I've joined

Congrats on getting the Beauty Icon level!I have a long way to go yet!!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@Sabina123  you have no idea how many times I used to do that before but now I realise it's a losing battle I am going to be on it for a couple of hours! Not everyday but most days. 

That's great that you managed to attend your local awards and received samples, hopefully you discovered products and brands that you have fallen in love with. 

Thank you, don't worry you will get there, just don't give up!

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

Couldn’t agree more @Beauty1 

@happy half birthday to you 🤩💕

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Thank you so much @Shafaqshehzad  I shall eat yet another cake in that honour! Smiley Happy

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  happy half bday mines is tommorw full year😍😍😍

Highlighted

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@Boss786  happy birthday for tomorrow, I hope you will have a slice of cake to celebrate the occasion or a treat. I shall go treat hunting on Saturday for beauty icon and half year birthday! I do like find any excuse to buy a treat. 

Annmac
All Eyes on Me

Happy 6 months anniversary @Beauty1 🎉❤ and well done being the only Southern beauty icon!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Thank you @Annmac , I'm flying the flag for southerners! ☺💜

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

@Boss786  @Beauty1  You guys should definitely celebrate and eat cake 🤩